Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@keana1, I just hope you understand and know how valuable you are and what your input means to everyone here. I have learned so much-things that I never could have googled (in other words, priceless...) and otherwise. Above all, itโ€™s just fun having you here. ๐Ÿ’•to you, my friend!!!

@eshoe I can reciprocate the same sentiments! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

Today I received a total surprise in the mail from that sweetie known as @Mcakes!  She is another extremely thoughtful person.  You can tell she makes a habit of studying people for good purposes like giving them a sweet surprise.  You are something else girlie!  

An adorable mermaid pouch, a cute unicorn pen that matches my pink pen holder, a gorgeous highlighter (talc-free!) that reflects lavender, a mask for skin damaged from the sun, and some PSL caramels that are GONE.An adorable mermaid pouch, a cute unicorn pen that matches my pink pen holder, a gorgeous highlighter (talc-free!) that reflects lavender, a mask for skin damaged from the sun, and some PSL caramels that are GONE.A close-up of the pouch and pen.A close-up of the pouch and pen.

Sweeeeettttt!!! That pen is adorbs!!! @Ispend2much6

@veronika23  I would expect nothing less from @Mcakes. ๐Ÿ™‚

That mermaid pouch is so cute, @Ispend2much6! A very thoughtful surprise from @Mcakes!

This is soooooo cute!   @Mcakes is a total doll! โค๏ธ

Enjoy, @Ispend2much6!!! xoxoxoxo

@Tamara76  Thank you!

This is wonderful unicorn mail, @Ispend2much6Unidentified @McakesUnidentified!

This is such a sweet surprise package @Ispend2much6 - the pouch and pen are adorable! @Mcakes is very kind and has a good eye for picking out some super cute gifts. 

@itsfi  I agree!  Everything about @Mcakess super cute.

@Ispend2much6@Mcakes,

Very sweet Unicorn Mail!  I love the mermaid bag!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  Thanks!!!  It is very cute. I love the line drawings.

This is too cute @Ispend2much6 Heart and you're right!  @Mcakes does have a bad habit of sending out surprise Unicorn mail (LOL!) Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt @Ispend2much6 oh no, my secret is out ๐Ÿ˜› 

Love you ladies Heart !

@ZombieMetroAnt  She's good at it- lots of practice too. ๐Ÿ™‚

A few weeks ago I received a wonderful surprise from my good friend @ClassicallyFab (I hope I'm not incriminating you in any way to describe you as my friend?  Let me know if you want to keep that on the DL.)  ๐Ÿ˜‰

She is one of the absolute most thoughtful gift-givers I've ever met (there are quite a few on this site actually.)  She has so much going on in her life yet she found the time and energy to think of me, and I'm so grateful!

Inside the box were the following:

1. Scratch n Sniff stamps- Not only were these cute and a surprise to me, we actually had run out of stamps and I kept forgetting to buy them!

First Scratch-and-Sniff Stamps Debut June 20

2. Vidal Sour Apple Slices- I can't begin to tell you how addictive these are.  @Tamara76   You would probably love these, since you like Sugarfina's Apple Frogs.  I can't post a photo because, well, they've disappeared.  An apple a day keeps the doctor away- I should have a lot of good days ahead then!

Image result for vidal sour apple slices

3. Sour Triple Layer Gummy Bears- These were soft and yummy too.  These were my kids' favorites.  I'm now committed to buying them a big bag of them soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Image result for layered gummy bears

4. Sport 2 People Stretching Strap- Seriously, I love this!  Any exercise I can do on my bed is a winner to me. ๐Ÿ™‚  I actually can get better stretches with this than on my own effort.  I won't go into details about my health issues, but this is one of the most loving gifts I've ever received.

Stretching Strap Passionate Red

The cutest little mug and a perennial vintage Halloween calendar!  Classicallyfab knows how much I love decorations and vintage.  I can't believe she paid such attention to our conversations, but that's just the kind of person she is.The cutest little mug and a perennial vintage Halloween calendar! Classicallyfab knows how much I love decorations and vintage. I can't believe she paid such attention to our conversations, but that's just the kind of person she is.

Thank you again, @ClassicallyFab.  I feel so happy whenever I happen to glance at these gifts and think of you.

Awwwww! What an amazing gift @Ispend2much6!!!  Those scratch n sniff stamps bring back memories! ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23  Amazing is right!  I remember those scratch n sniff stickers in school. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes! Exactly! I loved those!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ @Ispend2much6

@veronika23  I expected too much from them.  I was disappointed that the pizza sticker did not smell exactly like pizza.

testing