Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@itsfi

What a great Unicorn Mail package from @SpaceLlama!

Friendship and generosity is definitely the name of this gift!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes @tsavorite, I agree. @SpaceLlama put such thought and care into these gifts. ๐Ÿ’•

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thatโ€™s so amazing and kind @itsfi and @SpaceLlama! Enjoy your goodies @itsfi!!! They look fabulous!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @KrishAtl! ๐Ÿ™‚  @SpaceLlama did an amazing job of putting this lovely package together. โค๏ธ

I swear @itsfi@ has become the masking godmother of the BIC. ๐Ÿ˜Š She had offered to send me The Green Colour Correcting Creme Shop mask after we had talked about that mask on the masking thread and I was thrilled at the idea of trying it out. My skin tends to get red easily and I have to use colour correcting primers, so it sounded perUnidentifiedUnidentifie

She then also offered to send me a sample of the DE Babyfacial since it's not available in Canada. I thought she meant a foil. No. Itsfi sent me a 15 mL sample ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I was stunned when I opened the box. I can't wait to try it. Not only did she send me these 2 items that I had been dying to try, she sent me all of these extra masks that seem perfect for my skin type and my personal preferences. I swear Itsfi knows what I need masking wise better than I do and she's never seen me irl. 

She also included an adorable cup which now holds my smaller brushes and lots of coffee!! I may have a slight obsession with Dunkin's (don't tell Tims I'm cheating on them) and was so sad when they closed down here. She also sent me one of her fave coffee. All of the notes sound so tasty. IMG_20180905_200936.jpg

IMG_20180905_172719.jpg

I'm super excited for masking now that I have all of these cool masks to try out! Thank you so much for everything and for teaching us so much in the masking thread!

YAAAASSS!!!! @itsfi is the masking fairy godmother indeed!!! Enjoy!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ @SpaceLlama

@SpaceLlama  Well well, looks like you both spoiled each other.  What's so incredible is to see the continued love for llamas!  โค๏ธ

What a great gift! โค๏ธ @SpaceLlama, @itsfi

It really is, @curlychiquita

I was so used to mostly using the Face Shop masks since they were easy to find, so it's really nice to be able to try out lots of new brands and mask varieties ๐Ÿ˜„

What a sweet gift to receive @SpaceLlama! Everything looks so amazing, that was so great of @itsfi to send you Dunkin Donuts coffee and Peetโ€™s as well, it looks like youโ€™ll be well caffeinated and have great skin with all these goodies ๐Ÿ˜„

They are, @bakeamuffin

The first thing I do in the morning now is make coffee. They're both so good! 

@SpaceLlama@itsfi,

Mask Heaven strikes again!  I love the Llama cup!  Enjoy your coffee and your masks!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, @tsavoriteI totally have been in masking heaven for the past few days!

I already tried out 2 of the masks, so I'll have to post in the masking thread soon ๐Ÿ™‚

This is so awesome @SpaceLlama! Enjoy your new goodies and have fun with your new masks! @itsfi is on a roll!!!

She really is, @veronika23

I'm really amazed at how generous & kind @itsfi is to offer up some of her amazing mask stash to so many people and how she went over & beyond with everyone's boxes. Just by the descriptions on the masks, I'm sure everyone of them will be great! 

Awww, @SpaceLlama, so happy to hear you were spoiled by @itsfi๐Ÿ˜Š That mug is seriously so adorable, and I bet you will ๐Ÿ’— every mask she sent your way, they all look good! What a great way to begin your weekend!

@itsfi couldn't have timed it better, @eshoe With the start of the school year, it's really nice to have 30 min to sit back and relax while masking ๐Ÿ™‚ I already have some reviews/thoughts that I'll probably post tonight after masking! Spoiler: they've all been great so far ๐Ÿ˜‰

Of course they have, @SpaceLlama๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

@SpaceLlama Enjoy your gifts from our beloved fairy ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ godmother @itsfi ! Sheโ€™s such a wonderful friend! I live in Montreal and we donโ€™t have DD as well, did they leave Canada all together? I always went there to buy Nanaimo bars, now I canโ€™t find any! Sad ๐Ÿ˜ž! THโ€™s doesnโ€™t have them ๐Ÿ˜ข! Glad you can enjoy DD coffee!

No, we don't have DD in Canada anymore, @keana1. ๐Ÿ˜ž I went to go to the one at Place Ville-Marie a few months ago only to find out it was shut down! That's why I'm so happy @itsfi sent me some coffee to enjoy here! 

And now that you mention it, it is quite odd that Tims doesn't have nanaimo bars. They're such a canadian staple. 

@SpaceLlama I know that Nanaimo bars are a popular treat in Canada, but I donโ€™t think that the majority of French Canadians have ever tried or even heard of them! Thatโ€™s probably a reason why I canโ€™t find any in the part of Montreal I live in! I might find some in downtown Montreal where English is more spoken and people are more knowledgeable about goodies found elsewhere in Canada! Unfortunately many of French Canadians havenโ€™t travelled or lived in another Province so donโ€™t really know about Nanaimo bars! I am lucky to have spent 6 weeks in B-C which is the home of Nanaimo bars! I ate them like a pig ! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Glad you can enjoy DD coffee, enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰!

testing