Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

She is so beyond generous!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Great gift! Have fun with your goodies!!! @keana1 @itsfi

@SchylarR I will definitely have fun trying everything out ! I just freaked out when I saw the package that @itsfi sent me! 

Aww, how wonderful, @keana1! @itsfi

@curlychiquita Thanks! @itsfi is sooo nice to have sent me so many great gifts!

@keana1,

I can see why you would consider fainting when you opened this lovely Unicorn Mail from darling @itsfi!  Fabulous!  ๐Ÿ™‚  I love the smiley black kitty mug!  So perfect for you.

@tsavorite Iโ€™m so grateful to @itsfi for sending me all of these goodies!

Related image

OMG!!!!! WOW!!! What amazing unicorn mail!!! Enjoy all your goodies @keana1!!!! Kinda jealous of that DE. One day I'll get my hands on a sample lol ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks @veronika23 ! I have so many great things to try thanks to @itsfi !

You canโ€™t pass out just yet @keana1 - how then will you eat chocolates๐Ÿซ or try the DE Babyfacial?! LOL! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚ Now, you can try Heath bars and see how they compare to Skor bars. Itโ€™s the best I could do since there are some challenges to sending a Dairy Queen Heath Bar Blizzard by mail. Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‰

They donโ€™t have Heath bars in Canada, @keana1@itsfi? Sacre bleu lol! Thatโ€™s the only Blizzard I splurge on, you must mix into a frozen concoction right away!๐Ÿ˜Š a very, very beautiful and thoughtfully arranged gift from itsfi, I am so very happy for you๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe Mais non , il nโ€™y a pas de Heath bars ici au Canada! I splurge on Skor Blizzards or Skor McFlurries ! Thanks, I'm very grateful for everything that @itsfi has sent me ๐Ÿ’• !

Cโ€™est dommage, @keana1! I grew up near Saskatchewan and MacKintosh bars were a summertime treat. Iโ€™m fortunate to have neighbors from ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ who bring me tins of those as well as Smartiesโ˜บ๏ธ Itโ€™s so funny, Iโ€™ve at times wondered why I donโ€™t see Skor bars in the grocery store anymore. It must be that I just remember seeing them as a kid. 

@eshoe I must say that I havenโ€™t been able to find Skor bars lately ๐Ÿ™ ! I used to eat MackIntosh toffee when I was younger but they donโ€™t taste the same anymore. They have a plastic taste now, yuck!

They are thinner arenโ€™t they, @keana1? They were different, a thicker bar and softer consistency. Taste is the same, though, to me-because itโ€™s been so long. If it tastes different to you, I trust that it must have been infinitely better years ago ๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe I think that many years ago they used real butter, theyโ€™re probably using a cheaper and more stable alternative ! ๐Ÿ™ The toffee was thicker and harder to chew .

Ahhhh yes, that makes sense, @keana1. I used to make homemade caramels at Christmas that had a similar consistency. Butter makes all the difference!

@eshoe Everything tastes better with butter! Since Iโ€™m a French Canadian, we use butter like my ancestors did in France and still do ! You canโ€™t eat a croissant without having butter in the dough! ๐Ÿ˜‹

@itsfi Thanks again for everything! The only way that you could send me ice cream is if itโ€™s freeze dried! LOL ๐Ÿ˜! The Heath bars are a bit nutty,but thatโ€™s the only difference between Skor and Heath ! Theyโ€™re so good ๐Ÿ˜Š!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh my goodness you have a treasure trove!!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@caway I really am lucky to have received so many great gifts from @itsfi!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I am so thankful to have an amazing friend in @PaletteAddict99 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• A few months ago, she surprised me with the most incredible package stuffed full to the brim of avocados, crystals, antique jewelry and so much more! I made the most amazing guacamole with those avocados of course, and she always would joke (or so I thought) that she would send me some more. Well, she did!!!!!!! She actually send me whole new care package of goodies that she put together just for me. Words canโ€™t even express how thankful I am for her generosity. I am beyond floored at how she remembers things I say in passing and manages to surprise me with gifts that mean so much more than what they appear on the surface. Thank you so much again for everything @PaletteAddict99 , you are a gem and I am so blessed to have you in my life ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

1 Reply
testing