Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@eshoe I must say that I haven’t been able to find Skor bars lately πŸ™ ! I used to eat MackIntosh toffee when I was younger but they don’t taste the same anymore. They have a plastic taste now, yuck!

They are thinner aren’t they, @keana1? They were different, a thicker bar and softer consistency. Taste is the same, though, to me-because it’s been so long. If it tastes different to you, I trust that it must have been infinitely better years ago πŸ˜‚

@eshoe I think that many years ago they used real butter, they’re probably using a cheaper and more stable alternative ! πŸ™ The toffee was thicker and harder to chew .

Ahhhh yes, that makes sense, @keana1. I used to make homemade caramels at Christmas that had a similar consistency. Butter makes all the difference!

@eshoe Everything tastes better with butter! Since I’m a French Canadian, we use butter like my ancestors did in France and still do ! You can’t eat a croissant without having butter in the dough! πŸ˜‹

@itsfi Thanks again for everything! The only way that you could send me ice cream is if it’s freeze dried! LOL 😝! The Heath bars are a bit nutty,but that’s the only difference between Skor and Heath ! They’re so good 😊!

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Oh my goodness you have a treasure trove!!

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@caway I really am lucky to have received so many great gifts from @itsfi!

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I am so thankful to have an amazing friend in @PaletteAddict99 πŸ’—πŸ’• A few months ago, she surprised me with the most incredible package stuffed full to the brim of avocados, crystals, antique jewelry and so much more! I made the most amazing guacamole with those avocados of course, and she always would joke (or so I thought) that she would send me some more. Well, she did!!!!!!! She actually send me whole new care package of goodies that she put together just for me. Words can’t even express how thankful I am for her generosity. I am beyond floored at how she remembers things I say in passing and manages to surprise me with gifts that mean so much more than what they appear on the surface. Thank you so much again for everything @PaletteAddict99 , you are a gem and I am so blessed to have you in my life πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Ahhhhh so sweet! Have fun with your new goodies!!! Smiley Happy @Mcakes @PaletteAddict99

Thank you @SchylarR , @PaletteAddict99 is such a sweetie Heart

@PaletteAddict99 You really are a unicorn πŸ¦„! This is so nice of you to have sent this great unicorn mail to @Mcakes !

Yup, totally agree @keana1 ! She is the ultimate unicorn Heart

@Mcakes  @PaletteAddict99  I didn't know avocados could be that green!  How fun!

@Ispend2much6 haha! The guacamole yielded from these glorious avocados was SO green Smiley Very Happy 

@Mcakes   Yummy!  Did you know that if you buy unripe avocados, if you microwave them for about 30 seconds on high, they will soften enough to use in a meal or as guacamole?  You might need a food processor to get it really smooth, but it works.  I never get it right buying them, or don't use them in time, so I was ecstatic to discover that trick!

Now that is a life hack Smiley Wink Thank you @Ispend2much6 ! I did not know that. I was taught to put them in a brown paper bag to help them age quicker but obviously the microwave trick is so much more convenient Smiley Very Happy 

@Mcakes,

The best tasting avocados ever are from @PaletteAddict99!   I'm blown away by how darling the sea glass mermaid is!  Smiley Happy

Yes, they really are @tsavorite ! @PaletteAddict99 picked them with love Heart 

@Mcakes What a lovely surprise. How sweet of @PaletteAddict99. And those are some great looking avocados! Enjoy! 

Thank you @PrettyPaint ! It really was such a lovely surprise Heart

1 Reply