Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ahhhhh so sweet! Have fun with your new goodies!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @Mcakes @PaletteAddict99

Thank you @SchylarR , @PaletteAddict99 is such a sweetie Heart

@PaletteAddict99 You really are a unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„! This is so nice of you to have sent this great unicorn mail to @Mcakes !

Yup, totally agree @keana1 ! She is the ultimate unicorn Heart

@Mcakes  @PaletteAddict99  I didn't know avocados could be that green!  How fun!

@Ispend2much6 haha! The guacamole yielded from these glorious avocados was SO green ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes   Yummy!  Did you know that if you buy unripe avocados, if you microwave them for about 30 seconds on high, they will soften enough to use in a meal or as guacamole?  You might need a food processor to get it really smooth, but it works.  I never get it right buying them, or don't use them in time, so I was ecstatic to discover that trick!

Now that is a life hack ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you @Ispend2much6 ! I did not know that. I was taught to put them in a brown paper bag to help them age quicker but obviously the microwave trick is so much more convenient ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes,

The best tasting avocados ever are from @PaletteAddict99!   I'm blown away by how darling the sea glass mermaid is!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, they really are @tsavorite ! @PaletteAddict99 picked them with love Heart 

@Mcakes What a lovely surprise. How sweet of @PaletteAddict99. And those are some great looking avocados! Enjoy! 

Thank you @PrettyPaint ! It really was such a lovely surprise Heart

Awe @Mcakes thank you so much for all your kind words ๐Ÿ’“ I just wanted to send you a big thank you for being such an amazing host of the Galentines gift exchange last February..... Iโ€™m so slow....I got the sea glass mermaid last March at our local yearly seaglass festival. But I guess if I hadnโ€™t procrastinated so so so long the avacados wouldnโ€™t have been ready ๐Ÿ˜‰ very delicate timing balance going on ๐Ÿ˜‰

oh and just ask my husband about never saying anything you donโ€™t want me to remember LOL

i so grateful for getting to know you here and your friendship as well ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ’ž

@PaletteAddict99 oohhh seaglass festival, how fun! Thank you so much again for everything, I've been having so much fun with all of the LG products ๐Ÿ˜„ You're right, they really are gorgeous Heart 

@Mcakes  Now that is a care package.  Loads of good stuff and the avocados โค๏ธ

@darkiceis right?!! Guacamole heaven ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes, That's so sweet! @PaletteAddict99 is really amazing!

Awe thank you @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, @PaletteAddict99 is just the sweetest Heart Heart !

What an amazing surprise @Mcakes! ๐Ÿ’— So many fabulous goodies! Very thoughtful of @PaletteAddict99

Thank you so much @itsfi ๐Ÿ™‚

testing