Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@veronika23 thanks, dearie!

Aw, I hope this helped with your migraine, @mermadelove!

@curlychiquita Thank you, love!!!! Hey congrats on Boss 2 status!!!!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks, @mermadelove! โค๏ธ

What a lovely selection of products! @itsfi puts together such great unicorn mail @mermadelove! Sorry to hear you've been sick, but hope the warming eye masks help.

@Aaliaa I had my morning coffee out of the Pusheen mermug this morning! Also, I LOVE heating eye masks. I was just running out of the ones I had found at Marshallโ€™s and had not had a chance to get anymore, so this gift from @itsfi was perfect on every level!!!!

Iโ€™m so glad the package found its way to you at a good time @mermadelove! โ˜บ๏ธ I hope the tea and masks provide some relief for your stress and migraines. Happy masking to you and your little one! ๐Ÿ’ž

@itsfithank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒˆโœจ

It's good to see you back, @mermadelove! You've been missed! This really a very sweet (and well timed) gift from @itsfi It looks like you and the little can have a nice relaxing mask and tea sesh soon!

@quspork  Iโ€™ve gotten to use the F migraines tea ( unfortunately) and the little one is really looking forward to sharing mask time with me THANK YOU AGAIN @itsfifor including her!

My pleasure @mermadelove! โ˜บ๏ธ Hope you and your little have a fabulous time masking together! ๐Ÿ’ž

@itsfi we did family masking this weekend! Mummie, Papi and little! I asked the hubs to take a pic and we all forgot. Lol

How fun @mermadelove!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’— So great that you had family masking time!! No worries about forgetting the pic, itโ€™s all about the memories and fun!

Oh, @mermadelove. My ๐Ÿ’— just melted over @itsfiโ€™s kindness and generosity๐Ÿ˜Š She really is the best. So sorry to hear you have been feeling so awful. It looks like she sent plenty of sweet surprises to bring a smile to your day. Thank you for sharing, I hope you are on the mend๐Ÿค’โค๏ธ

@eshoe was really, really blown away.....! I was dancing around the house singing โ€œThese are a few of my favorite things!โ€ Because @itsfi really  nailed it!!!!!    

Hi @mermadelove,

I'm so sorry to hear this and I hope you're feeling better! This is such an amazing gift from @itsfi. Super thoughtful! I'm obsessed with your new mermaid mug. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

@RaquelBT I have started putting my BIC Unicorn/Mermail gift mugs on top of my kitchen cabinets for a fabulous display! 

Love them all!โœจ ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I am extremely late to post this but a huge thank you to for sending me this lovely package a few weeks ago. She also included some tasty candy in the form of Coffee Crunch and Wonderbar which have been consumed a while ago. I really love the notebook and pen and canโ€™t wait to try the yogurt and Rasberry sheet mask. Thank you very much and have A lovely week!! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ

EDIT: OMGGG I completely did not do my unicorn mail justice because I forgot to mention the adorable Coffee mug and tea I got too! I'll add more pictures later but THANK YOU again @bakeamuffin, I was really touched!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Aaliaa@bakeamuffin

Such great Unicorn Mail!  It is awesome to have a friend who is so thoughtful and generous!    ๐Ÿ™‚

Ahhhhh so sweet!!! Love the tropical theme!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @Aaliaa @bakeamuffin

Amazing mail @Aaliaa! Glad you are enjoying it all!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
testing