Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’– Glad youโ€™ve been enjoying the

goodies @Aaliaa, itโ€™s nice to see you back posting again ๐Ÿ˜„ I hope you have a great week as well!

Thank You for everything @bakeamuffin!! I forgot to mention the Watermelon Sephora wipes and wow I was really impressed with them. I try to avoid cleansing wipes but I'm going to keep a pack of these in my bag because they are so refreshing. Thank you!

This is such a fun package @Aaliaa@bakeamuffin is very thoughtful and put together so many great masks and goodies! Enjoy your treats!

Thanks @itsfi! Really appreciate @bakeamuffin for sending me such a lovely care package!

What a great set of masks to try out, @Aaliaa! It's a very thoughtful gift from @bakeamuffin!

Thanks @quspork! Yes I love how thoughtful @bakeamuffin as in her gifts and her packaging which was adorable and so so thoughtful!

What a kind and thoughtful care package from @bakeamuffin, @Aaliaa! And it couldnโ€™t have been better timing, either. I hope you get to feeling better, sounds like you have had a very busy past few weeks! Would โค๏ธ to know what you think of that Saturday Skin mask๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks, yes @bakeamuffin was very timely and thoughtful in her gift to me. I've used the Saturday Skin mask a long while ago and I remember liking it but I'm going to use it again soon and review it. 

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUUUUYYSSS!!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

As I am settling back down in New York for my final college semester, I have FINALLY been able to swing by the mail center and GUESS WHAT?! GOODIES GALORE!!! ๐Ÿ˜

First off, I just want to take a moment to brag about the amazing levels of generosity, kindness, and patience that @eshoe has shown me over the past few months.

When she saw that I was new to sheet masking, she sent me a personal message and offered to send a few masks from her personal collection. Of course, I was absolutely elated!!! I knew, being her wonderful self, that @eshoe's gift would be stellar! Little did I know HOW AWESOMELY STELLAR it would be!!!

Girl, you really know how to make someone's week, if not their whole month! Thank you for being so patient with me while I have been moving back to New York. It took me quite a while to be able to go pick up this package, but I am so beyond grateful for both you and the entire BIC! 

I really, really mean it guys... I have never been so openly and readily accepted in my entire life to the degree that I have been by the BIC. I won't get all mushy gushy here... but you are all such beautiful people. Both inside and out. And I want to make sure you know it. ๐Ÿ’–

As for you @eshoe, expect a (hopefully just as) wonderful thank you gift, coming soon! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have picked out some fun things that I hope you like and will be sending you a package once the stuff gets to NY.

And once again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOOOUU!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Beautifully decorated outside box! :)Beautifully decorated outside box! ๐Ÿ™‚20180824_180244.jpgSuper cute card! :)Super cute card! ๐Ÿ™‚AHHHHH the goods! So much greatness!!! :)AHHHHH the goods! So much greatness!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@SchylarR,

Congratulations on starting your final college semester!  Have fun, and good luck with school!  That's a big accomplishment to have come so far!   @eshoe is a sweet friend to send you all these masks!  ๐Ÿ™‚

She really is and thank you so so much!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @tsavorite

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Schylar Looks amazing!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Good Luck!!

That's wonderful, @SchylarR!  Enjoy your masks (and your final semester!)

Thanks a bunch!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @curlychiquita

Such a sweet gift @SchylarR. The packaging of the masks is so adorable.

I know, right?! So sweet that she took the time to make things extra pretty! ๐Ÿ™‚ @PrettyPaint

What a sweet gift from @eshoe! You've got so many great masks to try out, @SchylarR-I hope you enjoy all of them! 

Thanks!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @quspork

Awww, @SchylarR, itโ€™s such a small thing in comparison to you teaching me how to post gifs๐Ÿ˜‚ I know what you mean, I have been floored by the kindness and respect shared toward everyone here. ๐Ÿ’— this community! I just wanted to pass on a wee bit of the generosity shown to me. I wish you the best of luck this semester, it is an amazing accomplishment and I will be celebrating you when you graduate ๐ŸŽ“!!! Much โค๏ธ, SchylarRโ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you!!! Thats means a ton to me!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ @eshoe

@eshoe is so thoughtful! ๐Ÿ’• We love having you on BIC @SchylarR and Iโ€™m so looking forward to hearing your thoughts on all these masks, girl! Have fun with your new treats! 

1 Reply
testing