Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So many amazing masks and goodies in this unicorn mail @mishanyc! ๐Ÿ’– @eshoe is very thoughtful. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@itsfi She really is!  I'm looking forward to trying my new goodies.  

I hope you have fun trying out some new things, @mishanyc! You are too kind๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe I'm looking forward to trying my new goodies and posting on the mask thread.

How exciting! That looks like a fantastic package, @mishanyc!

@quspork Thank you!  It was a very sweet package.

@eshoe strikes again!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ  Like @sonnydee, I was the lucky recipient of eshoe's kindness and generosity!  When she said she sent me "a little package" I never imagined it would look like this - 

How cute is this package?!How cute is this package?!Wow! So many amazing treats!Wow! So many amazing treats!My goodness eshoe, I'm so surprised by all the treats you sent - there are so many wonderful goodies here, I don't even know where to begin!!! I mean 'wow!' I feel very spoiled by you, eshoe. Thank you so much! โค๏ธ I'm heading out of town next week on for work and some of these beauties will be making the trip with me!  ๐Ÿ™‚  

She sent me things I've been interested in trying, including the Dearpacker sheet mask pack and the Biossance eye gel; as well as some new treats that will definitely come in handy, like the Kate Somerville EradiKate To-Go Acne Swabs. And, oh my goodness, she sent me a Pat MacGrath lippie - Flesh 5!  โค๏ธ  eshoe, you are too kind to me. Thank you!

The handwritten notes are adorable! My neighbor's daughter was over and was quite taken by the Pusheen post-its, so I cut out some of the Pusheen images and made stickers out of them with double-sided tape for her (she says "thank you!")

I can't even with all of the Pusheen cuteness Heart 

Right @Mcakes?! The Pusheen notes are such an adorable and sweet touch! ๐Ÿ˜Š

What an amazing package, @itsfi!  You've got lots of great goodies to try out. @eshoe really did a nice job- especially with all the pusheen notes, haha!!

@eshoe thoughtfulness in putting all this together is amazing. The Pusheen post-itโ€™s are adorbs! โ˜บ๏ธ

Great unicorn mail @itsfi! Enjoy your goodies ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @veronika23! Iโ€™m so touched by @eshoe's thoughtfulness. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Lovely gift, @itsfi, @eshoe!

Thank you @curlychiquita; such a sweet thing for @eshoe  to do.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

What a wonderful set of goodies @itsfi! I love the Pusheen post-itโ€™s that @eshoe used, theyโ€™re so adorable! ๐Ÿ˜„ I love all of the thought and care that went into this โค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ Have fun with everything ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you @bakeamuffin! Thereโ€™s such a generosity of spirit and kindness in BIC. @eshoe was so thoughtful in putting all this together! 

Awwwwh this is so sweet!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š Great job @eshoe and have f...

Awwwwh this is so sweet!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š Great job @eshoe and have fun with all those amazing goodies @itsfi ! โค

Re: Awwwwh this is so sweet!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š Great job @eshoe and have f...

Thank you @SchylarR@eshoe spoiled me. โ˜บ๏ธ

@itsfii happy happy that you received it, safe travels to you!๐Ÿ›ซ

Thank you @eshoeโค๏ธ  I'm still so amazed by your thoughtfulness and generosity.

testing