Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mcakes  Twas not a problem.  I had fun surprising you!

What a lovely and sweet surprise @Mcakes!  Very thoughtful and generous of @Ispend2much6!  The PMG lip trio is beautiful but it's the thought behind the actions and the words inside a card that are really moving.  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Yes @itsfi I definitely got the warm fuzzies reading @Ispend2much6 's card Heart The lippies are so cute in their packaging I'm having a hard time getting myself to open it lol ๐Ÿ˜„

Aw, what a beautiful package!  ๐Ÿ˜„

(I have a print of that card hanging above my vanity - love RPC! ๐Ÿ’•)

@Milou07  I have to tell you, I had the best time shopping at Papyrus' site.  Gilt City had a great voucher for them this spring, and I really cleaned up getting RPC at great prices!

@Milou07 I'm so blown away by @Ispend2much6 's generosity Heart 

Yes, RPC makes such beautiful stationery! 

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Today I felt like Julie Andrews because I received a box of my favorite things in the mail from @sonnydeeCuteness!Cuteness!

โค๏ธs and more to โค๏ธ!โค๏ธs and more to โค๏ธ!

Spoiler
This was such a surprise as when sonnydee offered to send a few things my way, I let her know I am on sample overload. And then this arrived, filled with goodies I love and some Iโ€™ve never tried but have wanted to-the DDG peels!!! Going to try it out tonight๐Ÿ˜Š and that fresh rose mask I have missed, as well as the rahua and Tatcha-all Favorites. Thank you so very much for sending beauty ๐Ÿ’— my way!  

Enjoy your new masks @eshoe!!!

They are my vice, @veronika23๐Ÿ˜†

Oh I love that movie! This is such a sweet package from @sonnydee , enjoy all your new goodies @eshoe Heart !

Ha, @Mcakes, when I lived in SD I went to a live musical at the La Jolla Playhouse where everyone dressed up as characters from the movie. My friend made a costume out of artificial turf, and went as the โ›ฐ. She won the contest๐Ÿ˜‚ good times, good times. Enjoy those lipsticks, I am waiting for the email that says they are no longer OOS lol!

@eshoe Omg I lived in SD too! I've been to that Playhouse so many times. That's too funny ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Thank you! I was planning on getting them but they sold out before I could!

@eshoe  Such pretty wrapping paper too!

@sonnydeeUnidentified gave you such great items.  I love the card she sent you, too! @eshoe

What a lovely masking package, @eshoe

@sonnydee really did such a nice job, @quspork, of putting together some things she knew I would love. Have already taken to the peelโ˜บ๏ธ

What a great surprise!! Well done @sonnydee! ๐Ÿ˜Š  Enjoy your new goodies @eshoe - those DDG peel pads are amazing!! 

Awwh, yay! Such a great gift! @sonnydee Have fun with your goodies!!! @eshoe

While I never expected anything in return, it's exciting to get some happy mail!  @eshoe sent this very thoughtful and generous package my way.  It's filled with all kinds of sheet masks and goodies.  She also included a lovely card to go along with it.  It's moments like this when I feel fortunate to be a part of this beauty community.

Can't wait to start masking!Can't wait to start masking!  

Hope you are having fun with your new masks @mishanyc!!!

Yay yay yay! You are such an amazing gift giver @eshoe !!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Have fun with your goodies @mishanyc!!! 

8 Replies
testing