Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: Awwwwh this is so sweet!!! 😊 Great job @eshoe and have f...

Thank you @SchylarR@eshoe spoiled me. ☺️

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@itsfii happy happy that you received it, safe travels to you!πŸ›«

Thank you @eshoe!  <3  I'm still so amazed by your thoughtfulness and generosity.

And without too much time passing,  a very πŸŽ‰ big thank you to @mishanyc for sending me a very package with one of my favorites, hydrogel masks!  She tucked in a few extras, including one that I just  posted about on the empties thread-so thoughtful! 

Everything was put together so beautifully, I just ❀️❀️❀️ the perfume bottle washi tape!!!!! Sadly I do not have other pics to share, but I did use one of the masks on the masking challenge thread, and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!! A gold 2-piece hydrogel...thank you thank you ☺️!That scalloped edge foil tissue!!!That scalloped edge foil tissue!!!

That was so kind of @mishanyc, that wrapping paper is so nice! 😍 enjoy your goodies @eshoe β˜ΊοΈ

So sweet @eshoe. And such pretty packaging.

So exciting, @eshoe!

So sweet and thoughtful of @mishanyc to send you one of your favorite masks @eshoe!  That washi tape is adorable! <3

That's so nice! Which mask is this @eshoe? Thx!

Nature Republic Ginseng Royal Silk Hydrogel, @veronika23. It’s 2 pieces so fits well. I like hydrogel and bio-cellulose masks for their fit.

Thanks @eshoe! I'll look that up Smiley Happy

Ooh that sounds so refreshing! Such a cute and thoughtful gift @mishanyc , enjoy @eshoe !

It was my pleasure to share!  I'm happy to spread the love within this community.

How fun, @eshoe! That perfume-themed tape is super cute. 

So I guess I am a little late to jump in here, but last week I received a very carefully packaged box of β€œa couple” sheet masks from @itsfi.06951BFF-88F2-4D35-9E56-9EA7A1DEFDEB.jpeg

BF07BB22-44E9-4238-B027-FE04D9F6146C.jpeg

What made it especially meaningful is that she included the Leaders Coconut Gel Mask that I threw out after opening because the fit was so badπŸ€” Not realizing that I needed to find and remove  the 2 protective layers. I am learning, and masking can be humbling. She also snuck in a few masks for my daughter, which was very thoughtful. So thanks, itsfi, for not laughing at me, and for so generously sharing your love of skincare and masking with me😊 

What a great set of masks, @eshoe!  You and @itsfi make a great masking team!

Thank you, @curlychiquita-this is such a breath of fresh air for me 😊. It’s a relief to find others who are as serious (and fun!) about skin care as I am. I am learning day by day, too-bonus!

What a great masking package, @eshoe! I love that @itsfi was able to give you a second chance at the Leader's masks because they really can be great! I hope you and your kiddo enjoy using everything!

There were SO MANY masks, @quspork...way, way more than 'a couple' Smiley Happy I was finally making a dent in my stash and @itsfi restocks it ha ha!!

Wow, these look like some awesome masks! That was so considerate of @itsfi! I can’t wait to read your reviews on these @eshoe β€οΈπŸ˜„ Happy Masking ☺️☺️

Thank you, @bakeamuffin-she knew of my ❀️ Of hydrogel masks sent not only 1 but 2 of a few different ones-I was quite touched by her generosity 😊

2 Replies