Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Thanks @eshoe! I'll look that up Smiley Happy

Ooh that sounds so refreshing! Such a cute and thoughtful gift @mishanyc , enjoy @eshoe !

It was my pleasure to share!  I'm happy to spread the love within this community.

How fun, @eshoe! That perfume-themed tape is super cute. 

So I guess I am a little late to jump in here, but last week I received a very carefully packaged box of β€œa couple” sheet masks from @itsfi.06951BFF-88F2-4D35-9E56-9EA7A1DEFDEB.jpeg

BF07BB22-44E9-4238-B027-FE04D9F6146C.jpeg

What made it especially meaningful is that she included the Leaders Coconut Gel Mask that I threw out after opening because the fit was so badπŸ€” Not realizing that I needed to find and remove  the 2 protective layers. I am learning, and masking can be humbling. She also snuck in a few masks for my daughter, which was very thoughtful. So thanks, itsfi, for not laughing at me, and for so generously sharing your love of skincare and masking with me😊 

What a great set of masks, @eshoe!  You and @itsfi make a great masking team!

Thank you, @curlychiquita-this is such a breath of fresh air for me 😊. It’s a relief to find others who are as serious (and fun!) about skin care as I am. I am learning day by day, too-bonus!

What a great masking package, @eshoe! I love that @itsfi was able to give you a second chance at the Leader's masks because they really can be great! I hope you and your kiddo enjoy using everything!

There were SO MANY masks, @quspork...way, way more than 'a couple' Smiley Happy I was finally making a dent in my stash and @itsfi restocks it ha ha!!

Wow, these look like some awesome masks! That was so considerate of @itsfi! I can’t wait to read your reviews on these @eshoe β€οΈπŸ˜„ Happy Masking ☺️☺️

Thank you, @bakeamuffin-she knew of my ❀️ Of hydrogel masks sent not only 1 but 2 of a few different ones-I was quite touched by her generosity 😊

That's awesome!!! Enjoy @eshoe!!!

Thank you, @veronika23. Her generosity was a little overwhelming πŸ˜„!

I'm so happy that you and your daughter are having fun with the sheet masks @eshoe

Oh my goodness, trust me, you are not the first (and you will not be the last) person to have trouble with figuring out how to use a particular sheet mask. I've even had plenty of occasions where I've done it incorrectly when there have been instructions in English on how to use them. It's all part of the sheet mask journey. LOL! I've become pretty good at interpreting the pictures on the back of some sheet masks - and, sometimes, I just look for a number to tell me how long it's recommended that I leave the mask on.  Smiley Happy

Yes, the pictures are helpful, @itsfi☺️ We also *think* β€˜toc toc’ means β€˜pat-pat’ but google translator disagrees, so maybe it’s masking slang? Anyhow, thank you again, a million times overπŸ™ŒπŸΌ!!!

Yay yay yay! 😊 Definitely let us know what you (and your...

Yay yay yay! 😊 Definitely let us know what you (and your daughter) think of the goodies when you guys try em out! @eshoe

Re: Yay yay yay! 😊 Definitely let us know what you (and your...

I have already had the opportunity to use a few, @SchylarR, and have a pairing planned for today’s masking😊 can’t wait!

Re: Yay yay yay! 😊 Definitely let us know what you (and your...

Ahhh! So great to hear! Smiley Happy @eshoe

Wow I’m completely blown away by the package I received from @itsfi yesterday. Not only was she extremely generous but each gift was personalized and so thoughtful. Firstly I literally haven’t tried a single one of these masks which if anyone follows the Masking Thread is pretty hard to do. She sent me a SK-II, May Coop and Pyunkang Yul mask - basically my Korean Skincare trifecta!! I can not wait to try each of these and I’m going to fight hard to wait for special occasions to use them. Her generosity didn’t end there, I have a new May Coop Raw Sauce which is hard to find since Sephora stopped stocking them so Thank You Thank You Thank You @itsfi !

IMG_2667.jpg 

Hydra LovinHydra Lovin

Those Eye Masks!!Those Eye Masks!!

There is a pretty good chance I’ve already got the Creme Shop eye mask in Caffeine on already! Next we have some scrumptious looking chocolate and a Sephora Lip Story in Golden Gate which is so fitting with the Sephora headquarters and her hometown! I haven’t tried any of the Lipstories, so looking forward to giving it a go.

IMG_2663.jpg

Thanks for putting together such an amazing package , have a rocking day!!

@Aaliaa, this is a wonderful package from @itsfi!

So many great masks, plus Raw Sauce! It looks like you got a really wonderful package, @Aaliaa!