Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

And without too much time passing,  a very ๐ŸŽ‰ big thank you to @mishanyc for sending me a very package with one of my favorites, hydrogel masks!  She tucked in a few extras, including one that I just  posted about on the empties thread-so thoughtful! 

Everything was put together so beautifully, I just โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ the perfume bottle washi tape!!!!! Sadly I do not have other pics to share, but I did use one of the masks on the masking challenge thread, and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!! A gold 2-piece hydrogel...thank you thank you โ˜บ๏ธ!That scalloped edge foil tissue!!!That scalloped edge foil tissue!!!

That was so kind of @mishanyc, that wrapping paper is so nice! ๐Ÿ˜ enjoy your goodies @eshoe โ˜บ๏ธ

So sweet @eshoe. And such pretty packaging.

So exciting, @eshoe!

So sweet and thoughtful of @mishanyc to send you one of your favorite masks @eshoe!  That washi tape is adorable! โค๏ธ

That's so nice! Which mask is this @eshoe? Thx!

Nature Republic Ginseng Royal Silk Hydrogel, @veronika23. Itโ€™s 2 pieces so fits well. I like hydrogel and bio-cellulose masks for their fit.

Thanks @eshoe! I'll look that up ๐Ÿ™‚

Ooh that sounds so refreshing! Such a cute and thoughtful gift @mishanyc , enjoy @eshoe !

It was my pleasure to share!  I'm happy to spread the love within this community.

How fun, @eshoe! That perfume-themed tape is super cute. 

So I guess I am a little late to jump in here, but last week I received a very carefully packaged box of โ€œa coupleโ€ sheet masks from @itsfi.06951BFF-88F2-4D35-9E56-9EA7A1DEFDEB.jpeg

BF07BB22-44E9-4238-B027-FE04D9F6146C.jpeg

What made it especially meaningful is that she included the Leaders Coconut Gel Mask that I threw out after opening because the fit was so bad๐Ÿค” Not realizing that I needed to find and remove  the 2 protective layers. I am learning, and masking can be humbling. She also snuck in a few masks for my daughter, which was very thoughtful. So thanks, itsfi, for not laughing at me, and for so generously sharing your love of skincare and masking with me๐Ÿ˜Š 

What a great set of masks, @eshoe!  You and @itsfi make a great masking team!

Thank you, @curlychiquita-this is such a breath of fresh air for me ๐Ÿ˜Š. Itโ€™s a relief to find others who are as serious (and fun!) about skin care as I am. I am learning day by day, too-bonus!

What a great masking package, @eshoe! I love that @itsfi was able to give you a second chance at the Leader's masks because they really can be great! I hope you and your kiddo enjoy using everything!

There were SO MANY masks, @quspork...way, way more than 'a couple' ๐Ÿ™‚ I was finally making a dent in my stash and @itsfi restocks it ha ha!!

Wow, these look like some awesome masks! That was so considerate of @itsfi! I canโ€™t wait to read your reviews on these @eshoe โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ Happy Masking โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you, @bakeamuffin-she knew of my โค๏ธ Of hydrogel masks sent not only 1 but 2 of a few different ones-I was quite touched by her generosity ๐Ÿ˜Š

That's awesome!!! Enjoy @eshoe!!!

Thank you, @veronika23. Her generosity was a little overwhelming ๐Ÿ˜„!

I'm so happy that you and your daughter are having fun with the sheet masks @eshoe

Oh my goodness, trust me, you are not the first (and you will not be the last) person to have trouble with figuring out how to use a particular sheet mask. I've even had plenty of occasions where I've done it incorrectly when there have been instructions in English on how to use them. It's all part of the sheet mask journey. LOL! I've become pretty good at interpreting the pictures on the back of some sheet masks - and, sometimes, I just look for a number to tell me how long it's recommended that I leave the mask on.  ๐Ÿ™‚

testing