Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yes, the pictures are helpful, @itsfiโ˜บ๏ธ We also *think* โ€˜toc tocโ€™ means โ€˜pat-patโ€™ but google translator disagrees, so maybe itโ€™s masking slang? Anyhow, thank you again, a million times over๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ!!!

Yay yay yay! ๐Ÿ˜Š Definitely let us know what you (and your...

Yay yay yay! ๐Ÿ˜Š Definitely let us know what you (and your daughter) think of the goodies when you guys try em out! @eshoe

Re: Yay yay yay! ๐Ÿ˜Š Definitely let us know what you (and your...

I have already had the opportunity to use a few, @SchylarR, and have a pairing planned for todayโ€™s masking๐Ÿ˜Š canโ€™t wait!

Re: Yay yay yay! ๐Ÿ˜Š Definitely let us know what you (and your...

Ahhh! So great to hear! ๐Ÿ™‚ @eshoe

Wow Iโ€™m completely blown away by the package I received from @itsfi yesterday. Not only was she extremely generous but each gift was personalized and so thoughtful. Firstly I literally havenโ€™t tried a single one of these masks which if anyone follows the Masking Thread is pretty hard to do. She sent me a SK-II, May Coop and Pyunkang Yul mask - basically my Korean Skincare trifecta!! I can not wait to try each of these and Iโ€™m going to fight hard to wait for special occasions to use them. Her generosity didnโ€™t end there, I have a new May Coop Raw Sauce which is hard to find since Sephora stopped stocking them so Thank You Thank You Thank You @itsfi !

IMG_2667.jpg 

Hydra LovinHydra Lovin

Those Eye Masks!!Those Eye Masks!!

There is a pretty good chance Iโ€™ve already got the Creme Shop eye mask in Caffeine on already! Next we have some scrumptious looking chocolate and a Sephora Lip Story in Golden Gate which is so fitting with the Sephora headquarters and her hometown! I havenโ€™t tried any of the Lipstories, so looking forward to giving it a go.

IMG_2663.jpg

Thanks for putting together such an amazing package , have a rocking day!!

@Aaliaa, this is a wonderful package from @itsfi!

So many great masks, plus Raw Sauce! It looks like you got a really wonderful package, @Aaliaa!

Yay @Aaliaa happy you'll have some sheet masks to try for the first time. I had a lot of fun putting everything together! ๐Ÿ™‚  Happy masking!!  โค๏ธ

Thanks @itsfi!! I can't wait ๐Ÿ˜˜

Oooo! So many fun things! ๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy! @Aaliaa

Oooo! So many fun things! ๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy! @Aaliaa

Re: Oooo! So many fun things! ๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy! @Aaliaa

Thanks @SchylarR!

Wow! What an awesome package! That chocolate looks delish and hope you enjoy all your masks @Aaliaa! I have that Dr. Jart rubber mask coming. Can't wait to try it!

Thanks @veronika23! I think I'm going to try the Toffee and Sea Salt first! Let me know how you like the mask.

@Aaliaa  haha that would be my first choice too!  I will! You let me know how you like your experience with it as well ๐Ÿ™‚

This is such a sweet gift from @itsfi! I love how personalized she made it for you, she seems to be great at doing that ๐Ÿ˜Š These will be easy to enjoy, have fun with everything @Aaliaa ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks @bakeamuffin, yup @itsfi definitely took a lot of time and thought to put this together for me โ˜บ๏ธ 

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I got some unicorn, actually hello kitty, mail to share!๐Ÿ˜ @eshoe reached out to me & graciously offered to send me some glamglow samples that she had that didn't agree with her skin. I accepted, after all can't waste glamglow! Was not expecting such cuteness! I don't know how she knew but I'm still a huge fan of hello kitty! You better believe my neighbors heard my ah & awes when I opened my mail box today! You can tell she put a lot of thought & love when she wrapped up this box..love the hummingbird. She must of knew I'm trying to mask more! Lots of masks to choose from! Have the dewytree on right now in fact! After last week my face needs some hydration! totally was not expecting this. Thank you @eshoe

This is a great package from @eshoee!! Can't wait to hear what to see if you enjoyed the PACKage Bouncy mask too @SchylarR@sonnydee

@Aaliaa I'll be sure to let ya know!

@Aaliaa I'll be sure to let ya know!

Wow wow wow! I was already excited when @eshoe offered to send me some of her masks as well but, after seeing this, I am on the edge of my seat to see what she picked for me!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ She is so beyond generous! @sonnydee

P.S. Brace yourself @eshoe , you may just receive a very enthusiastic thank you gift from Schylar as well! ... and by may I mean you totally will. ๐Ÿ™‚

@SchylarR very generous indeed!

@SchylarR very generous indeed!
1 Reply
testing