Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank YOU @bakeamuffin,not just for these lovely goodies but for your kindness and friendship! โค๏ธ  It's been such a nice treat getting to know you and so many others on BIC - a truly wonderful community here!  โค๏ธ 

Yes a great way to start the week. I felt just like this when I was opening the package and going through everything - 

whoa.gif

Youโ€™re seriously so welcome @itsfi, it was so much fun picking out goodies and getting it it all ready! โค๏ธ

LOL that was my face opening the gifts I received from you, too!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thatโ€™s a funny one ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Oh man thats some serious candy love right there! Lovely Unicorn mail from @bakeamuffin. Enjoy all your new goodies @itsfi!!

Candy and masking - a truly fun combo @Aaliaa!  And, @bakeamuffin sent me some candies that a few of us on the mask of the week thread have been talking about so I will have to start recruiting people soon for a taste test.  ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

My stomach is grumbling looking at that chocolate, @itsfi! Such a sweet surprise ๐Ÿค—

A very sweet surprise indeed - nice one @scott1201๐Ÿ˜‰  I had a coffee crisp this morning - oh my goodness, this one is delicious @bakeamuffin! I'm trying to show some restraint even though I want to dive right in and eat everything!!

Wow! That's some awesome unicorn mail right there!!! Enjoy!!! @itsfi

Thank you @veronika23! I'm so excited to try everything. ๐Ÿ™‚ Shared the ketchup chips last night - so good. Did not share a coffee crisp this morning - whoops. heehee! It was very tasty.

haha the coffee crisps are definitely a BIC favorite :D. @itsfi

I now know first hand why it's a favorite @veronika23!  This stuff is amazing! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi,

Lovely Unicorn Mail from @bakeamuffin!  And yummy Canadian edible treats!  โค๏ธ

Thank you @tsavorite!  @bakeamuffin hooked me up with some delicious Canadian snacks. ๐Ÿ™‚  

@itsfi, I am so happy to hear how spoiled you were by @bakeamuffinI hope you enjoy all of your treats, there are quite a few lol!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww, thank you @eshoe!  So kind of you!  @bakeamuffin did a super job with all these treats; very generous of her! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I have 2 bottles of The Ordinary salicylic acid 2% solution to give to anyone in Canada. Both bottles are new and were never opened. The reason why I want to give these away is that I found out that Iโ€™m allergic to it ! If you are interested please PM me so that we can make arrangements. Iโ€™m not looking for anything in return but I want to gift them to someone who uses salicylic acid! Looking forward to hear from anyone who might want them!

Good morning unicorns!!!! ( and mermaids) ๐Ÿ’–

I finally fully unboxed my โ€œjusta few thingsโ€™ unicorn mail from @Aaliaa !!

Sorry this is going to be long becuase I have never figured out how to use the spoilers!

The littles!The littles!The bigs!The bigs!So excited for Donโ€™t Worry!So excited for Donโ€™t Worry!SNACKS!!!!! :PSNACKS!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

I am so excited so excited to try  everything!!!!  Thank you so much for the super generous and thoughtful gift!!!!

This is a great gift box from @Aaliaa, @mermadelove!  Don't worry about spoilers - I switch between the PC and the Sephora App, and the spoilers don't show right on the app anyway.

@mermadelove 

Yay! @Aaliaa was so cool to share all these with you!  We already knew that she is generous and thoughtful!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite @Aaliaa is definitely one of the many lovelies that makes BIC special!!!!โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’‹

It looks like @Aaliaasent you some wonderful and thoughtful gifts, the donโ€™t worry Mask looks especially heartwarming โค๏ธ Enjoy your goodies     @mermadelove ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin thank you! Looking forward to trying some this weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

3 Replies
testing