Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yesterday was an amazing day because I received not one but two lovely packages from my lovely friends in BIC!!

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

Thank you  for reaching out and wanting to send me something 'just because'. The news talks about how civility is being lost but I think its well and truly alive. You spoiled me with so so many sheet masks and I am happily giving in with the Creme Shop Cold Brew Face Mask which is already on my face and the scrumptious cookie is in the process of being consumed at this very moment. Home baked goods are so special to receive and THANK YOU for taking to time to bake and think of me!

IMG_2556.jpg

I haven't tried any of the masks you sent so I know have so many great new masks to try! I can't wait to try more of the masks especially the Argan Hand Mask, Boscia Hydrogel and Leaders Pore Gone for Good.

Not only did I get baked goods and masks but also lovely makeup. I haven't tried a lot of these and I can't wait to create some looks. Especially with the MUF eyeliner!

IMG_2557.jpg

Thank you for making my Monday so special @mermadelove
๐Ÿ˜˜

@Aaliaa,

Obviously @mermadelove is so kind and generous!  What great Unicorn Mail-  with a home-baked cookie!  Yay!  

Yes she is @tsavorite It was a blast receiving unicorn mail from @mermadelove!

This is so sweet of @mermadelove, @Aaliaa!  I'm glad you love your unicorn mail!

Wow, masks, makeup and a cookie?!  So much fun!  @mermadelove is so sweet and generous!  Enjoy all your new treats @Aaliaa - so well deserved!  

She absolutely is @itsfi and you are too kind!

Ohhhh @mermadelove is SO SWEET! So many fun things to try (and eat ๐Ÿค—@Aaliaa

Thanks @scott1201! So excited to try a range of new masks!

You got to try one of @mermadelovecookies as well, @Aaliaa! Aren't they just sooo good? ๐Ÿ˜ It's so nice of her to send you so many cool masks and makeup treats to try out!

@SpaceLlama @Aaliaa you ladies are gonna make everyone jealous about the cookies! Lol

She was definitely amazing in all the great gifts she sent me! I didn't realize her cookies were famous, but I see why @SpaceLlama!

What a sweet and thoughtful gift @Aaliaa

๐Ÿ˜€

So many great masks to try, @Aaliaa and that cookie looks delicious! Such a fun and thoughtful gift from @mermadelove!

It definitely was @quspork!!

@Aaliaa what a sweet gift to have received from @mermadelove! Thoes look like some amazing masks,

and the cookie looks better than any cookie Iโ€™ve seen in my life ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿช I love this community โค๏ธโค๏ธ 

Thanks @bakeamuffin! You guys both really made my week!

@Aaliaa yaaaaaaay!!!! So glad everything got to you safely!! Those cookies ( and all the variations of it) are a favorite at work and at home. Glad to have added ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ’– to the cookie mix!!! I think youโ€™ll particularly enjoy the Tiaki mask. 

Sparkle on!โœจ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Thank you so much @mermadelove!! Everything was packed so perfectly with the unicorn wrapping paper and card. It all arrived safe and sound and I'm definitely a happy camper! Oh, I was planning on doing the DERMAL mask tonight but I think I'll try the Tiaki now, thank you again! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@Aaliaa

Please let me know what you think!!!! And GUESS WHAT?! I got my box from you yesterday when I got home!!!! Iโ€™ll post pics soon. You were VERY generous!!!!

xoxo

Oh I'm so glad you got it! I hope you enjoy everything @mermadelove! 

testing