Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Aaliaa  Oh!! I had a few questions! (( forgive me my dense head!!)  how do you use the โ€˜lotion masksโ€™ that look like candy mints? 

And what was in the other ziplock? IT looks like two chunks of rock, but Iโ€™m guessing itโ€™s soap??? 

Oh hahaha! Sorry I had a note all written up and I totally forgot to add it @mermadelove!!

The 'candy mints' are compressed sheet masks. If you find a mask that has a lot of serum leftover or you want to try a DIY sheet mask, just add this to the liquid, give it a few minutes to absorb and voila, sheet mask. I've found you need about 1-2 tablespoons of liquid to get it soaked throughout, so I will add an essence or a few drops or oil and rose water to bulk up remaining essences in pouches.

- The 'two rocks' - sorry but I'm just imagining how weird you must have thought that was and I'm glad you didn't try to eat it ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚! Since you have combo skin I thought you might like this. Its 'Multani Mithi' in Urdu or known as 'Fullers Earth' in English aka a type of clay. Its amazing at drawing out excess oil and clearing out pores. Take a quarter sized piece and leave it in water or rose water over night (its hardened so takes a little longer to dissolve). Give it a stir, apply onto face and wash off once it dries down. If you find it isn't dissolving properly try to break it up into small pieces and add some extra liquid for it to absorb.

@Aaliaa. I wondered why the envelope was empty. Lol! Sounds like something I would do! 

I love using Ayurvedic therapies and natural products so THANK YOU!!! 

UPDATE: Cookie is Excellent!

IMG_2562.jpg

@Aaliaa That's an impressive cookie, lol.

The cookie was delish! I've kept a third for my desert tonight! its a chocolate, coconut cookie with white and dark (milk?) chocolate chips in it. @veronika23 @michelleshops @RaquelBT

Yummm! ๐Ÿ˜„

Hi @Aaliaa,

Oh wow! That cookies looks amazing! What kind is it? ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel

@RaquelBT itโ€™s oatmeal black cocoa white chocolate chips, coconut raisins and dark chocolate cookie bits. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@mermadelove,

The cookie really got our attention!  Mine, anyway!  Chocolate!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite theyโ€™re a favorite around here, too! โ˜บ๏ธ

Awesome mail! That cookie did look amazing! @Aaliaa ๐Ÿ™‚

That is a d*mn fine looking cookie.  I hope you enjoy all your goodies!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Unicorn mail sounds amazing!!

Iโ€™m so happy I could cry!! It looks like Iโ€™ve acquired a Fairy Godmother, and I couldnโ€™t be more grateful for these thoughtful gifts ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ 

86F28AF5-1FA8-4B0C-853C-43D5B3FB2306.gif

One of my favourite parts about being apart of the BIC is making friends with so many amazing people. I feel really lucky to have crossed paths with @itsfi, she's shown me nothing but kindness, sheโ€™s so supportive, and has such a positive energy! I can hardly believe the love and thought that went into this gift, I think I gasped about a million times opening it! There are so many products that I have been wanting to try but havenโ€™t because of the exchange/shipping/customs, you know ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ I canโ€™t wait to use Babyfacial (insert high pitched girly scream here!!) and try out these sheet masks (I canโ€™t even pick a fave because I just keep thinking โ€œthat one looks the best! No this one does, Oh maybe this one!โ€). Itโ€™s like you read my mind โค๏ธ Iโ€™m stoked to try the Peace out Acne and Peace out pores, legitimately so cool!! She even sent a year supply of chocolate for me and my kids to enjoy ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿซ Iโ€™ve never even tried, or heard of most of these so Iโ€™m pretty darn excited! And TWO mommy and me sets of sheet masks ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž Really looking forward to masking with my daughter โค๏ธ 

I could go on forever, but seriously thank you x1000000, this is the best gift Iโ€™ve ever received ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ 4A862BBF-B333-4A5B-9E49-1FA6A8F0E694.jpeg

A1657F1D-03A3-428A-8D32-03AE038BA0DB.jpeg

Such a sweet gift @bakeamuffin. And how adorable are those mommy and me masks!?! Love it! 

@bakeamuffin That's awesome!  I, too, really appreciate the community that we have here.  I wish that I actually could meet so many of you because I feel like if I really knew a lot of you in "real life" that we'd really be friends (not that we're NOT friends now) but it would be so much fun to be able to actually see so many of the BIC face to face.

I feel the same way @CookieGirl1!! ๐Ÿ˜Š It would really just be the best to meet you all, itโ€™s been so awesome fostering these friendships online. I hope that in the future weโ€™ll have more BIC events and things like that to pull us all closer ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@bakeamuffin I've wondered before how many others may actually live near me and I don't even know it.  Maybe someday I'll get to meet some of you :).

*passing @bakeamuffin the box of tissues* This really is such an amazing gift @itsfi! The MLP is the cherry on top Heart

@Mcakes ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค๏ธ Good to see you!!

1 Reply
testing