Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow!  This is seriously sweet!   So much candy and so many masks and stickers, to boot! What an awesome gift from an awesome friend!  @itsfi is definitely a BIC Fairy Godmother!   

Enjoy, @bakeamuffin! โค๏ธ

Wth all these candies, itโ€™s literally so sweet ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜„ thank you @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜Š

@bakeamuffin,

Congratulations on receiving such great Unicorn Mail! I love Peace Out Acne Healing Dots.  @itsfi is so thoughtful and generous!  You are going to have so much fun with this!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @tsavorite ๐Ÿ˜Š I think @itsfi really thought ahead and knew how useful the acne Peace Out products would be for helping with post-chocolate binge breakouts ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin  @tsavorite  Well, I mean, how else were you going to see how effective the acne products would be?!! ๐Ÿซ It's all for research and testing purposes! ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ”ฌ You're a real trooper; thanks for taking one for team @bakeamuffin! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

WOWZA!  That's some amazing unicorn mail right there!!!  Enjoy @bakeamuffin!!!

Thanks @veronika23๐Ÿ˜Š @itsfi really surprised me! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฆ„

@bakeamuffin. What a totally delightful gift from @itsfi!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I totally would have died to receive something like that. SO lovely!!!  Enjoy!!!!

xoxoxo

Thank you @mermadelove ๐Ÿ˜„โค๏ธ

It bascially felt like Christmas in July and @itsfi was Santa ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜„ so so grateful for her generosity ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’• 

What a fantastic gift from @itsfi! I'm sure you and your little girl will have a blast trying out masks and snacking on some of that delicious candy! I hope you enjoy everything, @bakeamuffin!

๐Ÿ˜„ thank you so much @quspork, Iโ€™m really looking forward to spending the time with her โ˜บ๏ธ

What a thoughtful gift @bakeamuffin! Enjoy all your masks!

@Aaliaa thank you โ˜บ๏ธ she seemed to pick ones that really cater to my skin needs, it will be really fun to share about them! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„

Awwww, thank you @bakeamuffin; such sweet and kind words.  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ  So happy you'll get to try out some products you've been eyeing.  Hope you and your kids enjoy the treats.  ๐Ÿ™‚

5D993BA6-1575-48DB-B388-0109963C14D2.gif

Weโ€™re enjoying them so much @itsfi today we indulged in some of the 5th Avenue candy bars, and one of Whatchamacallit, as well as the Sugar Babies and so far weโ€™re loving everything ๐Ÿ˜„ Perfect snacks for an evening watching Shrek โค๏ธ Also tried Babyfacial for the first time and I canโ€™t wait to review in the masking thread! ๐Ÿ˜„  06E08242-9A6B-48F8-9FC9-76B5E3CA17A7.gif

What a great set of masks, @bakeamuffin! I remember you mentioned how hard it was to get the mommy & me sheet masks so it's so kind of @itsfi to mail you some! And all that candy looks yummy! Have fun masking! 

@SpaceLlama Thank you, I foresee many relaxing masking session courtesy of @itsfi โ˜บ๏ธ Totally blown away by her level of generosity โ˜บ๏ธ 

WOW! All of the gifts on here are always so wonderful but this has to be the most jealous I've been yet!!! MLP is my LIIIIFE!!! Have fun with all the great goodies!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @bakeamuffin

Thank you so much @SchylarR ๐Ÿ’• Itโ€™s more than I ever could have dreamed of, she really went above and beyond โ˜บ๏ธ C60CB6FF-BF6C-4680-A3C8-514B819A97D4.gif

What a wonderful gift, @bakeamuffin@itsfi, added so many great masks!

She really did @curlychiquita โ˜บ๏ธ Sheโ€™s got great taste!! ๐Ÿ˜„

1 Reply
testing