Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@scott1201knows the Farmacy Honey Potion mask is one of my favorite masks and offered to send me her DS of it.  Along with the Farmacy mask, she sent some extra goodies, all of which Iโ€™ve wanted to try.  Thank you, thank you!!! But, Iโ€™m not sure how she knew that I was interested in The Crรจme Shop Matcha Green Tea Latte Sheet Mask and the Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask โ€“ how did you know @scott1201?  Hmmmโ€ฆ

scott1201.png

Iโ€™ve been wanting to try out and compare the different green tea sheet masks from The Crรจme Shop.  So far, Iโ€™ve tried the other two from the brand but was missing the 2-in-1 Fusion sheet mask โ€ฆ until NOW.  Yaaay!  Thank you, @scott1201!   Iโ€™ll try it tomorrow and post my comparison on the mask thread soon.  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Awww that's so sweet! Enjoy your new goodies @itsfi!

Thank you @veronika23!  I agree, it was very sweet of @scott1201!  I've been loving all of my treats!

Awwww - @scott1201 is such a sweetie!   Enjoy your masks, @itsfi! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Thank you @Tamara76!  I agree, @scott1201 is very sweet and thoughtful!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@itsfi Ooooh that matcha mask looks awesome!

@PrettyPaint, that mask is soooo good.  I've been trying out the different green tea masks that The Creme Shop makes and this one is my favorite!  โค๏ธ  

Yay! I love that she sent you your fav mask and mysteriously knew that you needed the green tea latte mask ๐Ÿ˜„ have fun masking @itsfi!

Thank you @bakeamuffin!  I couldn't be happier with the masks and am looking forward to trying out the Bite multi-sticks.  

That's a perfect gift for you, @itsfi!

It is the perfect gift, isn't it @curlychiquita?!!  @scott1201 did a fabulous job!  โค๏ธ  My skin is going to be super happy.  ๐Ÿ™‚

What a great gift, @itsfi! That was so sweet of @scott1201 to send you your favourite mask ๐Ÿ˜Š Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the masking thread!

@SpaceLlama it was super thoughtful of @scott1201. ๐Ÿ˜Š Can't wait to use the mask; will be sure to let you know how it goes. 

@itsfi this looks like a WONDERFUL unicorn swap ! @scott1201 is seriously tuned it!!! Enjoy!!!!

Completely agree @mermadelove@scott1201 did a fab job. ๐Ÿ’•

So happy you enjoyed your package โค๏ธ @itsfi

Thank you @scott1201! Lovin' it all!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought I had posted this here yesterday but I guess I didnโ€™t. I love this blue iridescent topper with this baby blue shirt.

Iโ€™m still in complete and total awe of the mask-swap turned caticorn mail from the wonderful @itsfi. We both share an intense love for sheet masks and skincare and Iโ€™ve always been very intrigued by her interesting masking finds.

Well, now I have a ton of AMAZING new masks to try! As I was opening the package, I think I said, โ€œoh my god oh my godโ€ at least 94 times. Such a sweet and thought out gift! Plus - items I had been lusting to try out (replica fragrances Iโ€™ve already been complimented on), delicious chocolates (half of them may already be gone...) and the MOST ADORABLE caticorn mug ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ™€

This made my entire week, month, and summer! I know Iโ€™ve said this before, but I started participating in this community as a New Years resolution (long time lurker) and I cannot believe the friends and camaraderie I have found โค๏ธ   Thank you so so much @itsfi for the amazing gifts ๐Ÿค—

03D9F10C-3474-4CB3-9049-2E099C9C8348.jpegAD37B636-45C3-4E33-BF4F-D90AA3EAA746.jpeg3CF69AE6-4E8B-43A2-B9EA-8BE69F18EB33.jpeg

Everything is better when it goes caticorn. ๐Ÿ™‚ Have fun with all the wonderful goodies! @scott1201

OMG!!!!   Wow!   That mug is too super cute!  And chocolates?  And masks?   Enjoy, @scott1201!   You are such a sweetheart, @itsfi! โค๏ธ

testing