Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@scott1201,

I have never seen a Caticorn mug before, but what a cute gift! 

@itsfi  is a generous soul!   Very nice Unicorn mail!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Aw, I love it @scott1201 and @itsfi!

What a great package @scott1201!! How lovely of @itsfi!

@scott1201,

That cup, such an adorable find!!:)

โค๏ธ Melissa

Wow what a great package! Enjoy all your goodies @scott1201 ๐Ÿ™‚

What nice package from @itsfi!  I hope you enjoy trying all your new masks, @scott1201!

Awwww, thank you @scott1201!!!   It's been fabulous getting to know people in this community like you and others.  I'm so happy to hear you liked the package.  I had a lot of fun putting it all together!  Hope you enjoy everything!  โค๏ธ  โค๏ธ  โค๏ธ

@itsfi what a fantastic Caticorn mail for @scott1201 !  Thanks to both of you lovelies for adding to the magic and love that is BIC!!!!

That's so kind of @itsfi! I love those Face Shop solutions masks, @scott1201! Itsfi seems to have picked out so many great masks for you to try out ๐Ÿ˜„ and that Caticorn mug is too cute! 

Awe that is SO SWEET of  @itsfi! It looks like she really put a lot of thought and love into this @scott1201! It sounds like youโ€™re going to enjoy these, I canโ€™t wait to follow your masking reviews in the Mask thread! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Love this look with INC.redible, light blue iridescent gloss with a blue shift with the powder blue shirt!

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I'm new here and really confused... what is all this stuff about mail?

@Shaetasstic Sometimes people here get to know each other well enough that they kind of become pen pals, and send each other little care packages ๐ŸŽ So this is just a thread where people can put pictures of things their forum friends have sent ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm so very late on posting this (so sorry!) but the lovely, @mermadelove sent me some unicorn mail!! She even used rainbow tape and put llama stickers all over the box ๐ŸŒˆ 

If there was a perfect subscription box, the llama love beauty box would be it ๐Ÿ˜‰20180630_161121-1.jpg

Other sub box companies should pay attention because @mermadelove nailed it. 

She sent me so many products that I absolutely adore or haven't tried yet! I've been wanting to try those Cover FX glitter drops for a long time! The eyeshadow pigments are soo pretty as well. The names are too cute! The green one is Bitey Tyrannosaur and the blue one is Zanzibar โค The rainbow pin looks so cute with all of my other pins on my backpack from Sephora and fellow BT members ๐Ÿ˜20180630_160537-1.jpg

On top of all of those amazing gifts, she also made me a homemade cookie that has almonds, coconut, walnuts, raisins & chocolate chips! It was delicious! ๐Ÿช20180630_161022.jpg

Thank you so much for everything, @mermadelove! You're so sweet and it's been a pleasure trading samples and snacks with you! So sorry again for posting this so late ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I really appreciate everything you've done ๐Ÿ’™

Yay!   @mermadelove is a total Boss when it comes to Unicorn mail!  I love all your treats, @SpaceLlama - Enjoy!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

P.S.  Can you please DM the cookie recipe, @mermadelove?  Those sound amazing!!!

A+ for the beautiful plating!  That cookie looks and sounds delicious -- if it were mine, it would be long gone before I remember to snap a photo of it.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, @MlleCC! It was very hard to resist haha ๐Ÿ˜‰ It was gone a minute after I took the picture! 

@SpaceLlama, what a thoughtful package!

@SpaceLlama. Oh yay!! So glad it made it to you safely and that you love everything๐Ÿ˜!, thanks again for my treats! My daughter and I loved every little thingโœจ Oh and hubby too. His lunchbox benefitted from treats, too!๐Ÿ˜

That's so great to hear, @mermadelove! Glad everyone in your family could enjoy the treats ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Great pics @SpaceLlama! Hope you are enjoying everything! I love that rainbow pin!!!!

testing