Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwww - You're too sweet, @Mcakes!  Thank you! โค๏ธ

And I totally agree that @ClassicallyFab is the sweetest ever!  I am just overwhelmed by the love here! โค๏ธ 

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Happy belated birthday, @Tamara76.  I'm so sorry that life is being a pain (literally) lately. And super get well wishes on your broken foot. I got one of those knee scooters that really helped my mobility while I was waiting for my foot to heal, crutches are a nuisance. I got mine on Craig's List for 1/2 the regular price.

Thanks, @prettyinpa!   

Luckily I'm in a boot, so I don't need crutches (still have mine from last year's ankle surgery) and I can get around (slowly) - It's just one more thing... sigh...

I bet that boot is super hot in the summer, though, @Tamara76.  I couldn't weight bear on that foot for 2 weeks so I had to use crutches or my scooter. Nice you can get around, even if it's slow.

Thanks, @prettyinpa!  Yeah, it's pretty gross, so I'm hoping I only have a few more weeks - lol!  Ugh - I couldn't put weight on my foot after my ankle surgery last year for like a month (I think) so the boot was a welcome sight at that time!  Not so welcome now! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Hopefully I will learn in 2 more weeks if I could ditch my boot too. Another coworker of mine fractured her foot last week so we are both in boots.

I am hoping that my doctor tells me that I healed properly and that I will not need surgery. The cartlidge separated from the bone so I am hoping that it reattaches.

Oh no @Loretta55!  I hope you have a speedy recovery too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @veronika23.

Oh no, @Loretta55!   Best wishes for a speedy recovery with no surgery, sweetie! โค๏ธ

Thank you @Tamara76. Same to you. Hope all of us heal quickly.

Thank you so much! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ   @Loretta55

@Loretta55 OUCH that sounds painful!Sending healing vibes to you and @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Thank you @mermadelove.

Aww, yay! So glad this got to you! The mermaids were so perfect after you got us the unicorn stuffies. @Tamara76 Hope your birthday was super special!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ Lol- sounds like youโ€™re having about as much (not) fun as I am!! Iโ€™m here to talk anytime.๐Ÿ˜Œ

Thank you so much, @ClassicallyFab!  The mermaids and pony really brightened my week!  Luckily my actual birthday was really special - My hubby and kids made sure of that! โค๏ธ

It means a lot that you are there for me - I am so thankful for you and the franzzz I've made here on BT/BIC!   Thank you so much!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Amazing @Tamara76!!!  Enjoy and Happy Birthday!!! 

Image result for happy birthday my little pony gif

Sorry you've been dealing with so much.  I hope you heal soon!!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Thank you so much, V!   I really appreciate it!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

@veronika23

Happy Birthday, @Tamara76!

These are the cutest gifts from @ClassicallyFab!  I'm so sorry to hear about your broken foot!

Thank you so much, @tsavorite! โค๏ธ

Oh these are lovely @Tamara76!!!

Happy Birthday!

@ClassicallyFab is a total angel!

๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you so much, doll!   I agree! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@mermadelove

1 Reply
testing