Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This post is long over due! I received a wonderful stuffed box of goodies from @veronika23!  I could not believe all the snacks!!

coffee crisps galore, I already ate several of them!! Full disclosure there was two more bags of Maynards, Swedish berries and sour cherry. Omg Maynardโ€™s are so good and come in so many flavors. I donโ€™t know which one I like best. 

3211C5AD-8012-4889-85ED-25E18AEE9360.jpeg

Arenโ€™t th we pins so me?? I feel a good party coming soon...taco Thursdays?? :DArenโ€™t th we pins so me?? I feel a good party coming soon...taco Thursdays?? ๐Ÿ˜„

Some stones that I will absolutely keep with me. (There was a 4th one but my bf has it)Some stones that I will absolutely keep with me. (There was a 4th one but my bf has it)

Ketchup chips, yes please! This was my first time trying them and I absolutely love them. 

Everything is so fitting for me, thank so much Veronika ๐Ÿ™‚

@darkiceis,

Delightful gifts from the lovely @veronika23!  Everything looks so wonderful, especially the Coffee Crisps!  Beautiful stones/crystals!   ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG!   Those pins are soooooo perfect for you, @darkiceis!  And the snaxxx look so delish!   @veronika23 has really outdone herself! โค๏ธ

Oh my gosh, those pins are adorable, @darkiceis! I love the taco one, lol. Plus so many yummy snacks- a great gift from @veronika23!

You are so welcome @darkiceis ๐Ÿ™‚ I thought the pins were so you with all your food parties! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ Glad you like them!

@darkiceis  Wonderful gifts from @veronika23! Enjoy!!! โค๏ธ

@darkiceis  Those pins are sooo cute- and all you!  I hope you're doing well.  I know the past month has been tough. 

So, y'all. The lovely and talented @GG84 is basically my haircare oracle, the wise steward who points me in the directions I'm hoping to go.๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

She was also one of the few people to know that after 22 years of coloring my hair, last month I was considering doing The Chop and going back to my natural color... and then (after some friendly encouragement tipped the scales for it) one of the very few to see a photo immediately after I buzzed off all my hair in my own bathroom! It was liberating, let me tell you ๐ŸŽฑ

So the other weekend I get this in the mail...IMG_20180503_182420.jpg

And in there with all sorts of goodies, knowing that I wouldn't need it just yet but soon enough... a new mini flat iron!

Plus, it has Degrassi vibes, which is fantastic...Plus, it has Degrassi vibes, which is fantastic...

Also a promo case from the VIB sale, which was really sweet because my store had long run out by the time I got there, so I had missed out. Also also, my very first sets of lashes! (Yes, I am way late to this game ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Seriously, I couldn't even get everything in one photo.Seriously, I couldn't even get everything in one photo.

I'm still bowled over. Thank you @GG84 ๐Ÿ’–

@fieldsofclover,

Terrifically thoughtful gifts from @GG84๐Ÿ™‚

Wow, what a great package to receive, @fieldsofclover! I'm sure you're rocking your short hair now. ๐Ÿ™‚ @GG84 was so generous to share all those goodies with you! 

@fieldsofclover  Wow!! Super generous of @GG84  Enjoy your goodies!!! What's special about the Oh Canada M and M's? Are they all RED?!?!?! And maple sweetened?!?!?

@mermadelove They're red and white! the regular kind, other than that ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Great unicorn mail @fieldsofclover! Enjoy!

My daughter and I got the sweetest Unicorn Mail Package from @unfungirl! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

050418jessygift.PNG

She offered me her Kate Somerville Tight N Cryogenic, which I gladly accepted, and she also threw in a Cover FX Contour Kit and Sigma Lip Kit for my Mini Me and a few other fun samples for us to try! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Thank you so much, sweetie!  We really appreciate everything! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Image result for puppy thank you gif

@Tamara76,

So very nice of @unfungirl to be so kind!  What a great friend!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awesomeness @Tamara76!!!!

Thank you, @veronika23! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Wow awesome! Sweet and generous @unfungirl ! Enjoy @Tamara76 !

Thank you so very much, @mermadelove!  It was especially sweet that she also thought of my daughter! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Unicorn mail weekend! Last weekend I got a lovely box from @mermadelove...

Super shiny...IMG_20180503_183704.jpg

And nestled inside with some other goodies, including a wee little Laura Geller gelato mini I'm already in love with...

IMG_20180505_231617.jpg

A rose quartz facial roller! I was completely surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you @mermadelove!!

Nice!!! @fieldsofclover

testing