Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ElleElleG  Yaaaaaay!!!!!! I am so glad you are enjoying it!!! It really screamed at me to be made for you. ( yes, rocks speak to me. You should see my collection.) FYI- the purple stones are actually blue lace agate, but treated to be purple-- the rocks are wearing makeup!!! LOLOLOLOL! โค๏ธ

Now I'm curious about this collection @mermadelove  !

Thanks again, I love it makeup and all ๐Ÿ˜˜

@ElleElleG  I thin k I posted a pic of part of it a while back. Maybe in the otherworldly thread? I can't remember. Anyway, glad you enjoy! โค๏ธ

@ElleElleG,

Beautiful bracelet created by @mermadelove!   It's perfect for you!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Omg ๐Ÿ˜ @Tamara76 did a thing! A very sweet and unexpected thing. Canโ€™t wait to open it up later, will keep yโ€™all posted ๐Ÿค— You the cutest T!! ๐Ÿ’– Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Iโ€™m back with pictures! Thank you so much again @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– I love every single thing you picked out for me. You just know me so well ๐Ÿ˜˜ This candle...you guys, if you find this at your Anthropologie you have to at least give it a sniff! It just smells like a relaxing summer night of the porch with your best gal pals ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m also beyond obsessed with my new agate keychain ๐Ÿ˜ I actually still have the mermaid tail keychain that Tamara gave me a couple of years ago on my keychain right now ๐Ÿ˜‚ The trinket dishes are just too cute too, going right next to the llama dish she also gifted me a while back. And the treats! Of course she sent treats lol. Chocolate, makeup and a sheet mask, yup...she spoiled me! Thank you so much again T, your friendship means everything to me and I am so grateful to BT for bringing us together. Love you sis ๐Ÿ’‹

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mcakes  @Tamara76  I thought I already commented on this! It must have been the day I couldn't "heart" or leave comments.

Anyway, this is such a beautiful gift!  Once again Tamara proved why she is the Shopping Queen. 

You're so sweet, @Ispend2much6! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@Mcakes,

A sweet package from @Tamara76!  I love your beautiful agate keychain!

Everything looks like so much fun!

Another great package from @Tamara76! Those trinket dishes are so adorable, @Mcakes

Awesome unicorn mail @Mcakes! The stickers on the box are cute too!

@Mcakes   Well those are just LOVELY!!!!! @Tamara76  knocks it out of the park, as usual!!!!! Enjoy your goodies!!!! โค๏ธ

Yay!   So happy you love everything, M!  You are so very welcome!

I saw that keychain when I placed a recent order on Anthropologie and I knew it had to be yours - I built the whole box around that item! ๐Ÿ’™

Enjoy, my dear!!!!  @Mcakes

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ohhhh omg are those puffy stickers?!?! I havent seen those in ages!!! Theyre so cute!

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yes they are a little puffy @sabrinas !! They are so adorable, like everything else T sent ๐Ÿ’–

@Mcakes. Oh I canโ€™t wait to see!!! Mermicorn mail from @Tamara76 is the BEST!!!

YOU GUYS! I received my first ever Unicorn Mail from the amazing @mermadelove ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฌ

We had an internet meet-cute when we decided to swap Origins Lab masks, but then she sent me all of these amazing goodies and a sweet card. Iโ€™m so over the moon happy with how accepting and welcoming this community has been. You guys are the best and @mermadelove definitely put a huge smile on my face!

She also somehow knew how much I love DS mascaraShe also somehow knew how much I love DS mascaraGeorge loved the gift, too!George loved the gift, too!

So sweet!  What a fun exchange, @scott1201!    @mermadelove is such a sweetheart! โค๏ธ 

That is so sweet @mermadelove! Enjoy your lovely gift @scott1201, and thanks for including your kitty (it makes it even better!)

Awww nice @scott1201! Cute kitty!

testing