Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@scott1201,

Congratulations on the-meet cute with @mermadelove and the unicorn mail!

Hi to George!  I can tell that he is my kind of people!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Excellent!!! I am so happy you liked everything you got @scott1201  !! I Still feel like I made out. LOL!!! I'm gonna keep my eye out for some other surprises for you.....

Aww how sweet @scott1201

Aww how sweet @scott1201

Omg !!! I got the BEST mermicorn mail from @scott1201 !!! It started out as a trade mask for mask, but then she went and did THIS!!!:Totally mermazing!!!!Totally mermazing!!!!

Thanks @scott1201  for an awesome trade gone wild!!

Hit me up for a trade again ANY time! ( cuz I made out like a mer-bandit!) ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’Œ๐ŸŒˆ

Awww - You two are the cutest!  What a fun exchange, @mermadelove and @scott1201! โค๏ธ

Awww so sweet @mermadelove!!!

@mermadelove,

Great gifts for a mermaid!  @scott1201 is a sweet and generous soul.  ๐Ÿ™‚

I thought so too @tsavorite!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

The Tarte and Bag were just too mer-tastic to pass up ๐Ÿ˜Š So happy to put a smile on your face! Thank you again for swapping with me! @mermadelove

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

how does someone participate in this/ send someone something? this looks like an amazing idea ๐Ÿฆ„โค๐Ÿ˜†

@bonnebelle to answer your question, you participate actively in the community, make friends, and get gifting!

๐Ÿ˜˜

OMG!!!!   I received the most unexpected surprise unicorn mail treasure from @heartsmyface!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

I was super confused when I opened the package because I thought it was something I had ordered from an indie brand at first, but when I pulled everything out of the mailer I was simply stunned by surprise and pure joy!!!!!

042218heartsgift.PNG

Hearts sent me the sweetest thank you note along with my very first ever items from Les Les Merveilleuses LADURร‰E!!!!! 

How cute is the little face cloth?!!! 

And the blush is absolutely stunning!!!! 

And she also included a little wooden Alpaca puzzle I can build!  This is seriously the most fun and special surprise gift ever!!!!

Here is a closeup of the darling cameo blush:

042218laduree.PNG

Thank you, thank you, thank you, my dear @heartsmyface!  You are such a lovely friend and I am so happy I met you on BT/BIC!!!!   I will cherish these gifts from you and cannot wait to put them on display in my beauty room once I get it painted and set up!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Image result for thank you gif with roses

WOW! So pretty!! Enjoy @Tamara76!

Thank you so much, @veronika23!   I am still enjoying looking at this - soooo pretty! โค๏ธ

So, so pretty @Tamara76! @heartsmyface is the sweetest!! Heart

I am seriously going to go crazy when we go to Japan. I'm going to bring back an entire suitcase full of Laduree makeup and akoya pearls!!! 

Thank you so much, @k617!  @heartsmyface definitely is the sweetest! 

And, girl, I can't wait to see what you bring back!  A suitcase of makeup and pearls sounds reasonable to me! โค๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99   WOW!! I am literally in awe. I would have been in tears to receive something so beautiful!!! @Tamara76    did a spectacular job gifting !! ( as usual) โค๏ธ

Wow @Tamara76 that blush is Exquisite!!! I love cameos and the color is so beautiful โค๏ธ The matching brush is so perfect too. They look like ivory. The wash cloth is so soft and sweet. Those are truly things to treasure and the alpaca puzzle looks FUN ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much, @PaletteAddict99! โค๏ธ

That blush is absolutely gorgeous, @Tamara76! And I love the face cloth- so pretty. @heartsmyface really put together a great package!

Thank you so much, @quspork!  I completely agree!   This was just the sweetest surprise package ever!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

testing