Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awesome unicorn mail @Mcakes! The stickers on the box are cute too!

@Mcakes   Well those are just LOVELY!!!!! @Tamara76  knocks it out of the park, as usual!!!!! Enjoy your goodies!!!! <3

Yay!   So happy you love everything, M!  You are so very welcome!

I saw that keychain when I placed a recent order on Anthropologie and I knew it had to be yours - I built the whole box around that item! πŸ’™

Enjoy, my dear!!!!  @Mcakes

πŸ’™πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Ohhhh omg are those puffy stickers?!?! I havent seen those in ages!!! Theyre so cute!

RE: Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Yes they are a little puffy @sabrinas !! They are so adorable, like everything else T sent πŸ’–

@Mcakes. Oh I can’t wait to see!!! Mermicorn mail from @Tamara76 is the BEST!!!

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

YOU GUYS! I received my first ever Unicorn Mail from the amazing @mermadelove πŸ€—πŸ˜»πŸ¦„πŸ¬

We had an internet meet-cute when we decided to swap Origins Lab masks, but then she sent me all of these amazing goodies and a sweet card. I’m so over the moon happy with how accepting and welcoming this community has been. You guys are the best and @mermadelove definitely put a huge smile on my face!

She also somehow knew how much I love DS mascaraShe also somehow knew how much I love DS mascaraGeorge loved the gift, too!George loved the gift, too!

So sweet!  What a fun exchange, @scott1201!    @mermadelove is such a sweetheart! <3 

That is so sweet @mermadelove! Enjoy your lovely gift @scott1201, and thanks for including your kitty (it makes it even better!)

Awww nice @scott1201! Cute kitty!

@scott1201,

Congratulations on the-meet cute with @mermadelove and the unicorn mail!

Hi to George!  I can tell that he is my kind of people!  Smiley Happy

Excellent!!! I am so happy you liked everything you got @scott1201  !! I Still feel like I made out. LOL!!! I'm gonna keep my eye out for some other surprises for you.....

Aww how sweet @scott1201

Aww how sweet @scott1201

Omg !!! I got the BEST mermicorn mail from @scott1201 !!! It started out as a trade mask for mask, but then she went and did THIS!!!:Totally mermazing!!!!Totally mermazing!!!!

Thanks @scott1201  for an awesome trade gone wild!!

Hit me up for a trade again ANY time! ( cuz I made out like a mer-bandit!) πŸ§œπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚πŸ¦„πŸ’ŒπŸŒˆ

Awww - You two are the cutest!  What a fun exchange, @mermadelove and @scott1201! <3

Awww so sweet @mermadelove!!!

@mermadelove,

Great gifts for a mermaid!  @scott1201 is a sweet and generous soul.  Smiley Happy

I thought so too @tsavorite!

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

The Tarte and Bag were just too mer-tastic to pass up 😊 So happy to put a smile on your face! Thank you again for swapping with me! @mermadelove

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

how does someone participate in this/ send someone something? this looks like an amazing idea πŸ¦„β€πŸ˜†
5 Replies