Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwww,  youโ€™re very welcome!  You were supposed to get that package months ago but I was procrastinating big time with mailing stuff out!!  Iโ€™m pretty sure i exceeded the acceptable etiquette timeframe  for a thank you for my Christmas gifts, lol!  @Tamara76

Oh my goodness, no way!!!!  The timing was absolutely perfect because it was a total surprise!!!!  And you seriously didn't have to send me a thank you gift, but I am super appreciative that you did!  I am still in awe of how beautiful it all is! โค๏ธ 

Thank you again, my dear! โค๏ธ    @heartsmyface

OMG swoon!! So incredibly beautiful Heart This will be perfect for your new beauty room @Tamara76 ! Even better that @heartsmyface sent it to you Heart

Thank you so much, @Mcakes!  I totally agree that it is even more special because it came from such a sweet friend! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@Tamara76  That is an incredible gift; the blush is stunning!  @heartsmyface  You really know how to spoil a gal. ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree with you again, @Ispend2much6! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

I received the sweetest thank you card and mermaid magnet from @veronika23!  Thank you for the cute note and special magnet - I really love them and I'll think of you fondly when I see the magnet on my fridge!!!!! xoxoxoxo

042218vthankyou.PNG

You're welcome @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ–ค

@veronika23  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

deanwink.gif

Love it Heart 

Thank you, @Mcakes!   Me, too!  xoxoxoxo

@Tamara76  So cute!  @veronika23  finds the neatest gifts.

@Ispend2much6@Tamara76I got these made ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks!  I completely agree!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ   @Ispend2much6

Iโ€™m so excited to have received such a wonderful unicorn mail package. Everything a girl could dream of โค๏ธ so fun and unique โค๏ธ

Thank you so much @heartsmyface for your generosity in sharing with me your exquisite treasures from your travels abroad.

Iโ€™m so grateful ๐Ÿ™‚Just unpackedJust unpacked

On my counterOn my counter

Iโ€™ve wanted that Jill Stuart mirror since I saw Hearts post it and both the mirror and itโ€™s satin case are so elegant. The JS blush and puff wand are to die for โค๏ธ The Nest candle smells heavenly in the scent Apricot Tea. Iโ€™ve always wanted to own something Paula & Joe and this cute cat case matches perfectly with a new hand bag I just got. The juicy lemon point pads and the Tamjelly stickers are so new and interesting to me. And then there is the Evita Beauty whip soap that I canโ€™t wait to try and will surely covet!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Awwww that's so nice @PaletteAddict99!!!

@PaletteAddict99,

I can't get over how beautiful your counter is!  It looks like agate to me, just the most gorgeous stone!

@mermadelove

Itโ€™s Onyx @tsavorite Ill upload a picture tomorrow 

@PaletteAddict99  I'm literally drooling over that countertop!!!!!! @tsavorite  THANKS for the TAG!!!!

Those are beautiful goodies from @heartsmyface  Enjoy your delights!!!!

Those Jill Stuart picks are just too cute. I'm sure you'll enjoy all of it, @PaletteAddict99

Thank you @quspork I am enjoying all of it a ton ๐Ÿ™‚

2 Replies
testing