Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I am so shocked at how fast your packages arrived!  Iโ€™m glad to return the love!  The rose soap SAYS itโ€™s for your face but unless you have oily skin I wouldnโ€™t go there.  I use it as hand soap and love it!  Itโ€™s very satisfying!  @PaletteAddict99

@heartsmyface I have been in awe as well about the expediancy of our shipping corridor. Itโ€™s been truely amazing service!

Thanks for the heads up on the rose soap. I have it by my sink now. It is so thick and luxurious. If we had it here Iโ€™d buy it by the case. Thank you again so much โค๏ธ

Ooohh so cute @PaletteAddict99! That little puff is everything ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I so totally agree @Mcakes That puff wand is like โ€œmy preciousโ€ 

I want to go live in pink puff land ๐Ÿ™‚

@PaletteAddict99  I can see why you wanted that mirror; it's gorgeous!

Yes @Ispend2much6 the mirror is like out of a fairy tale. Itโ€™s exquisite!

Oh my goodness!  This is such a beautiful gift, @PaletteAddict99!  I am still stunned that @heartsmyface took the time to shop for us on one of her recent overseas jaunts, which makes these gifts all the more special!!!!

That mirror is simply amazing and I love everything else she sent you!  Enjoy, sweetie!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Thank you!!! @Tamara76  I am enjoying it all. Itโ€™s the nicest gift and youโ€™re right it is so special that she shared her overseas purchases with us <3<3

@PaletteAddict99,

Yay for you!  What fun presents!  ๐Ÿ™‚   The Paul & Joe makeup bag... The Jill Stuart mirror... The Apricot Tea Nest Candle...  The Jill Stuart Blush looks luscious.

Treasures from abroad...  This was incredibly nice of @heartsmyface!

What are the Lemon Point Pads used for?

@tsavorite Yes what Hearts said! I have a dry patch that just showed up that Iโ€™m going to try it on. I canโ€™t wait to see the result.

@tsavorite  Theyโ€™re for placing on any dry patches (knees, ankles, nose) or on any areas of your face that need lightening (red spots, freckles..) 

I received the most amazing maple themed unicorn mail today! I love everything maple, so this was so thoughtful and sweet! โค๏ธ

66A45A06-4B9D-4164-9A03-2CA597A52A9F.jpeg

Syrups, maple popcorn, maple butter, and my favorite maple hard candies!!

A4ABA734-592D-4884-8D1D-B46F58ED5F81.jpeg

The tin is the most incredible smelling maple candle, bath goodies and hand cream in maple blondie fragrance from Barefoot Venus, (always wanted to try this brand/scent)! Also, the adorable Moose kitchen towel. @veronika23, thank you my dear friend for this fabulous gift, your friendship, and support. xoxoxo โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Hope you are enjoying all these maple products @angel7594! ๐Ÿ–ค

Maple Mail ๐Ÿ˜„ Those little candies are soo good. This post makes me so happy, love you both @angel7594 @veronika23 Heart Heart Heart !

Awwwww - What a fun taste of Canada!   @veronika23 did such a fabulous job spoiling you with local treats, @angel7594!!!!  Enjoy!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Hi @angel7594,

This is such an awesome and thoughtful gift from @veronika23! I love popcorn and the popcorn with maple syrup looks so good! ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

@angel7594,

This lovely gift from @veronika23 is like a vacation in Canada!  Delicious!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Oooo! All kinds of maple-y fun @angel7594 @veronika23!

@angel7594  @veronika23 What an incredible gift; I know you'll enjoy it!

So much maple goodness! All the edibles look delicious, @angel7594

Check out these stickers!!! Arenโ€™t the AWESOmE??!! @ClassicallyFab had them printed especially for me and I LOVE them!!!!The middle bottom one is my FAVE!!The middle bottom one is my FAVE!!

Although the other mermaid looks more like me..... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚โœจ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โœจ๐Ÿ’‹

testing