Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Oooo! All kinds of maple-y fun @angel7594 @veronika23!

@angel7594  @veronika23 What an incredible gift; I know you'll enjoy it!

So much maple goodness! All the edibles look delicious, @angel7594

Check out these stickers!!! Aren’t the AWESOmE??!! @ClassicallyFab had them printed especially for me and I LOVE them!!!!6CEA510F-8C65-439E-9EE4-EE3A4F466E5E.jpegThe middle bottom one is my FAVE!!

Although the other mermaid looks more like me..... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚βœ¨πŸ§œπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ’™βœ¨πŸ’‹

These are super cute @mermadelove!

@Mcakes  @Tamara76  Thanks, girls!!! Actually aside from everything I posted, @ClassicallyFab  also gifted me with a Make up Revolution highlighter, a Laura Geller Highlighter, a Shu Umera lippie, a Vice mini lippie, and..... I could go on, but you get the picture!! I'm super excited about everything! The mini mi and I used the glitter masks last night. SO fun!!!!!! Thanks again, @ClassicallyFab !!!!

Oh yeah, these stickers are perfect for you @mermadelove@ClassicallyFab totally nailed it as always Heart

Awwww - These are soooooo super cute, @mermadelove!!!!!   @ClassicallyFab is such a doll to have these printed for you! <3 <3 <3

*the 3 on rectangles were printed especially for you. The other 2 just reminded me of you, and I just Had those. πŸ’– Haha- just to clarify! I’m glad you love that one! I hoped it’d be perfect!! @mermadelove

@ClassicallyFab. The pony-corn mama and baby remind me of little miss mermadelove and I!! And the chubby brown mermaid with the blue hair is DEFINITELY ME!!! No matter where/how you got them to me, they’re special because they remind me of you! I am going to put one of the mermaids on the mermaid water bottle that @jozkid gave me. Smiley Happy

Yay!πŸ™ƒ @mermadelove 

BTW, if I’m ever not replying lately, it’s because I keep getting this error:130AA8EF-635D-4017-A6AD-DE0514916415.jpeg

@ClassicallyFab Huh. All kinds of glitches in the matrix lately. 

@ClassicallyFab totally made my weekend! I arrived home after doing a three hours each way drive to THIS!! On my porch! It was so pretty I didn’t want to open it!! 772751DB-34F9-487F-9B13-76D19EEEF03B.jpegSOO PRETTY even the hubs said it was too pretty to open!

Pics pics of the goodies later!

Thanks, CFab! πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ§œπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ¦„πŸ§œπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ’–πŸ˜

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

As promised, here’s the pic of (almost) everything! Missing are the ADORABLE mermaid stickers, the LED lamp that I’m going to use as a crystal stand, and the unicorn rice crispy treat!!!! Thank you so much @ClassicallyFab for bringing such joy with your generosity and incredibly sweet, strong spirit! Your mom is smiling down upon you πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ˜‡

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Yay! That’s exactly why I got You that lamp @mermadelove- for your crystal collection! I have One, and it’s super cool for highlighting a special piece. Oh right! I got Those stickers printed especially for you! Haha- some stuff I’ve been meaning to give you since November!

@ClassicallyFab. OMG, REALLY?!?!?!? That is CRAZY thoughtful!!! I LOVE them and wondered where on EARTH you were able to find them. now I know, and now I will HAVE to post pics of those, too!!!!! xoxoxoxoxx

879AC825-0740-42DD-97E5-7CAD5C4195B2.jpeg

I can’t believe I forgot to add the actual pic!!!!!!!!

@ClassicallyFab @GG84

Amazing unicorn mail @mermadelove!

Awwwww!!!!  I love all of this!  It's sooooo perfect for you, @mermadelove!!!!  What a sweet and special surprise!!!!    You're such a doll, @ClassicallyFab!!! <3 

@mermadelove,

Such thoughtful gifts from @ClassicallyFab!  Perfect for you!  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite I thought so ! I loved everything! Can’t wait to use the peel off glitter face mask with my little one!! She LOVES peel off masks!!

12 Replies