Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

These are super cute @mermadelove!

@Mcakes  @Tamara76  Thanks, girls!!! Actually aside from everything I posted, @ClassicallyFab  also gifted me with a Make up Revolution highlighter, a Laura Geller Highlighter, a Shu Umera lippie, a Vice mini lippie, and..... I could go on, but you get the picture!! I'm super excited about everything! The mini mi and I used the glitter masks last night. SO fun!!!!!! Thanks again, @ClassicallyFab !!!!

Oh yeah, these stickers are perfect for you @mermadelove@ClassicallyFab totally nailed it as always Heart

Awwww - These are soooooo super cute, @mermadelove!!!!!   @ClassicallyFab is such a doll to have these printed for you! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

*the 3 on rectangles were printed especially for you. The other 2 just reminded me of you, and I just Had those. ๐Ÿ’– Haha- just to clarify! Iโ€™m glad you love that one! I hoped itโ€™d be perfect!! @mermadelove

@ClassicallyFab. The pony-corn mama and baby remind me of little miss mermadelove and I!! And the chubby brown mermaid with the blue hair is DEFINITELY ME!!! No matter where/how you got them to me, theyโ€™re special because they remind me of you! I am going to put one of the mermaids on the mermaid water bottle that @jozkid gave me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay!๐Ÿ™ƒ @mermadelove 

BTW, if Iโ€™m ever not replying lately, itโ€™s because I keep getting this error:130AA8EF-635D-4017-A6AD-DE0514916415.jpeg

@ClassicallyFab Huh. All kinds of glitches in the matrix lately. 

@ClassicallyFab totally made my weekend! I arrived home after doing a three hours each way drive to THIS!! On my porch! It was so pretty I didnโ€™t want to open it!! SOO PRETTY even the hubs said it was too pretty to open!SOO PRETTY even the hubs said it was too pretty to open!

Pics pics of the goodies later!

Thanks, CFab! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

As promised, hereโ€™s the pic of (almost) everything! Missing are the ADORABLE mermaid stickers, the LED lamp that Iโ€™m going to use as a crystal stand, and the unicorn rice crispy treat!!!! Thank you so much @ClassicallyFab for bringing such joy with your generosity and incredibly sweet, strong spirit! Your mom is smiling down upon you ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‡

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yay! Thatโ€™s exactly why I got You that lamp @mermadelove- for your crystal collection! I have One, and itโ€™s super cool for highlighting a special piece. Oh right! I got Those stickers printed especially for you! Haha- some stuff Iโ€™ve been meaning to give you since November!

@ClassicallyFab. OMG, REALLY?!?!?!? That is CRAZY thoughtful!!! I LOVE them and wondered where on EARTH you were able to find them. now I know, and now I will HAVE to post pics of those, too!!!!! xoxoxoxoxx

879AC825-0740-42DD-97E5-7CAD5C4195B2.jpeg

I canโ€™t believe I forgot to add the actual pic!!!!!!!!

@ClassicallyFab @GG84

Amazing unicorn mail @mermadelove!

Awwwww!!!!  I love all of this!  It's sooooo perfect for you, @mermadelove!!!!  What a sweet and special surprise!!!!    You're such a doll, @ClassicallyFab!!! โค๏ธ 

@mermadelove,

Such thoughtful gifts from @ClassicallyFab!  Perfect for you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite I thought so ! I loved everything! Canโ€™t wait to use the peel off glitter face mask with my little one!! She LOVES peel off masks!!

@mermadelove,

I can see why your little one would think peel-off masks are fun! 

They definitely have appeal!  ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@tsavorite she learned about them on you tube kids and fell in love!

Iโ€™m really not as mean as @mermadelove is making me out to be. There *was* stuff in the box. Ahem @mermadelove, lol, I think You meant to post a pic.

That's so pretty and sweet @classicallyfab!

That's so pretty and sweet @ClassicallyFab!
12 Replies
testing