Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you so much to @Tamara76 for the adorable Unicorn card and @veronika23 for the sweet card and darling Mermaid magnet!! You are caring and thoughtful friends! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

497F80D5-C4EE-40E3-B7C1-6B9F05B482A5.jpeg

You are welcome and thank you again! @angel7594

So happy you liked the card, sweetie!  Thank you again! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ   @angel7594

@angel7594,

Those are beautiful cards!  I love the magnet!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Lazybeautybeast Thank you SO, so much for the BEST POTATO CHIPS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!

OMG! These would have me living doing cardio (and would be absolutely WORTH every second of it)!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿงก

Youโ€™re the absolute bomb! Thanks so much for everything!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• I super appreciate you, and Iโ€™m so pumped to try all the cool, fun, exciting everything, and super happy that I wonโ€™t have to panic over using my favorite blue ever up to quickly, because now I have a backup!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

A7F17853-ABA3-4AD1-B8A3-4804CE6D73FD.jpeg

Wowza! Amazing unicorn mail @ClassicallyFab!!!

OMG!   Sooooo many snaxxxxxx!!!!   This is such fun unicorn mail, @Lazybeautybeast!!!!   Hope you enjoy all your goodies, @ClassicallyFab!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

๐Ÿฆ„ YAY! I'm so glad it got to you safe and sound @Classic...

๐Ÿฆ„ YAY! I'm so glad it got to you safe and sound @ClassicallyFab! Aren't those chips amazing!?!?!? They are local and I'm in love with them so I had to share! ๐Ÿ˜Š I was glad I could help you out with palette! Enjoy everything!

@ClassicallyFab  What a great Unicorn mail from @Lazybeautybeast ! Enjoy all your goodies! I was intrigued by the rainbow layer cake. IS that a sheet mask???

I have been loving the biobelle sheet masks lately! This...

I have been loving the biobelle sheet masks lately! This one had such fun, unicorn packaging, the actual mask has some designs on it to, and it smells really good! I usually get them at Ulta when there is a sale or coupon.

Re: I have been loving the biobelle sheet masks lately! This...

@Lazybeautybeast thanks for the info, dearie!!

@mermadelove Yup, sure is! Iโ€™ve never tried this one, but Ulta sells some of this brand, or you can pick these up from their direct site. There is another unicorn one, too. Theyโ€™re pretty popular!

CCCD64E1-E270-4BB9-9307-059A5B0BFE71.jpeg

Haha, the gummies had fallen down in that first pic.๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜„ 

*GASP* are those Cadbury mini eggs I see @ClassicallyFab?!?! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Well done, @Lazybeautybeast!

@ClassicallyFab,  

What a nice friend to send you all those goodie plus the Urban Decay Kristen Leanne Palette!  @Lazybeautybeast, you Rock!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Came home today to the sweetest surprise from the completely adorable @ClassicallyFab ! 

4529EB78-AF88-4EF9-86F0-C2675C51AA88.jpeg

You can hardly tell from the pic, but itโ€™s FULL of unicorn bracelets, rings and keychains! Little miss is having a birthday soon and now she can share unicorn magic with all of her friends!!!!!! She was so excited to get a package just for her. 

Thaanks for making her day, @ClassicallyFab๐Ÿฆ„โœจ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โœจ๐Ÿฆ„

Awww that's so sweet!  She's too cute @mermadelove!

Awwww - What a cutie, @mermadelove!   You're so sweet to send the mini mermade some mini unicorn mail, @ClassicallyFab!!!!

Sheโ€™s so cute! @mermadelove

That's so adorable, @mermadelove! I'm sure she and her friends will have fun with the bracelets! Such a sweet gift from @ClassicallyFab.

@quspork  Can you tell how excited she was from her smile???

10 Replies
testing