Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ha, yes!! She looks so proud of her gift. She really is an adorable little girl! Heart

@mermadelove,

Your daughter is so cute, and she looks so much like you! 

@ClassicallyFab  was so nice to send Unicorn Mail to your adorable daughter!

@tsavorite  she's my little mini ( new and improved) me! LOL

That is so sweet @mermadelove

@PrettyPaint sweet and adorable are two words that immediately come to mind whenever I think of my dearie @ClassicallyFab

Aww, thanks! @mermadelove

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I am actually crying. @frieldsofclover sent me the SWEETEST and most thoughtful care package/unicorn mail. I have been so blessed to make some genuine friendships on BIC โค๐Ÿ–ค her cards made my heart swell. Thank you. You spoiled me so much!! I adore Tea...I can't wait to make a mug ๐Ÿต. Peace Out Acne I've wanted to try for so long...thank you!!!! Becca...I mentioned it in one thread...you're so sweet โค๐Ÿ–ค I adore my unicorn, I love the Washington mementos....everything!! Thank you so much @fieldsofclover

Awesome unicorn mail @GG84! I spot a unicorno!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

What a great box of goodies, @GG84@fieldsofclover really outdid herself! 

@GG84 Yay you got it! Haha I was sitting on the Becca for like two months, the suspense was killing me! ๐ŸŒˆโœจ

@GG84,

Yay! for your Unicorn Mail and Yay! for @fieldsofclover!  This is so thoughtful!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@GG84 awwwww this is so awesome! Great job @fieldsofclover!!!

Hi @GG84,

I love this thoughtful care package/unicorn mail you got from @fieldsofclover! I'm obsessed with the "You are a good friend and your eye brows are amazing" sticker. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

@Ispend2much6 @RaquelBT It's from the February Play box!

Spoiler

IMG_20180329_203540.jpg

How cute!  You didn't have to confess, @fieldsofclover!  We would have believed it was all you. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 Usually I'm the print designer toiling in obscurity in this situation, so @SephoraPLAY should know at least one person actually did the thing ๐Ÿ˜‚ โœ‚๏ธ

Besides, when I opened the mailer in February and saw that, I knew @GG84 was exactly the person I had to send it to! It was fate. Maybe they designed the mailer and sent it to thousands of people just so I'd be sure to put it in this one box ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒŒ

@RaquelBT  That caught my eye too. ๐Ÿ™‚

So wonderful! Enjoy @GG84! So sweet @fieldofclovers! This...

So wonderful! Enjoy @GG84! So sweet @fieldofclovers! This thread always puts a smile on my face! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: So wonderful! Enjoy @GG84! So sweet @fieldofclovers! This...

โค๐Ÿ–ค

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I got the sweetest card in the mail from @mermadelove ๐Ÿ’– Even the envelope was adorable ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you so much for the adorable magnet and pin too, they are going into my BIC collection ๐Ÿค— What a beautiful gift for such a cold and dreary day!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Cute!!! @Mcakes

1 Reply
testing