Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwww - This is sweet, @Mcakes and @mermadelove!!! โค๏ธ

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mcakes. Oh, Iโ€™m so glad it made it to you safely!!! Glad it brightened your day! Sparkle On!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I received surprise Mermaid/Narwhal Mail from darling @mermadelove!  A darling little fairy magnet for my refrigerator door!   Because I love gems, stones and crystals, mermadelove  sent me a heart-shaped labradorite that I now love!  I had mentioned that I didn't have any labradorite yet, and you can't say that to a generous mermadelove!   

Mermadelove also sent me a lovely crystal bead bracelet named "Higher Love," with a darling little star-shaped Pearl, and beads of Tanzine Aura Quartz, Lilac Lepidolite, Rose Quartz, Morganite, Prehnite with Epidote Inclusions, and Kunzite crystals. 

Thank you so much, mermadelove!

That's so nice @tsavorite!!!

@tsavorite labradorite is so special, what beautiful Mail!! @mermadelove You are just filled with so much love!!

@imlostagain  Thanks, dearie! Just trying to make the world a brighter place!

@tsavorite So glad you enjoyed your gifts!! Besides being a make upjunkie, I am also a crystal junkie and I love sharing their healing energies!!!! Enjoy!!!!

@tsavorite  How very thoughtful of @mermadelove! You're going to have to get rid of some makeup to make room for all of your crystals! ๐Ÿ˜‰  Just kidding. 

@Ispend2much6  Bwahahah! Wait-- that's not funny. You said 'gey rid of all your makeup." *GASP!*

@Ispend2much6,

Is it even legal to joke about that? I don't think so.

@tsavorite  Probably not.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 @tsavorite  Um. DEFINITELY not. LOLOL

You guys, I got MAIL โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

The wonderful, incomparable, incredibly thoughtful @RGbrown happened upon a tube of my favorite (discontinued โ˜น๏ธ) Vice and was awesome enough to remember that Iโ€™d mentioned the shade. Of course, she couldnโ€™t give up the chance to enable my collection further and also packed along MOAR BAGS, a fabulous teeny tiny cutest eyeshadow ever in a fab purple, eye primer that Iโ€™ve been hoping to try, Serum that is part of my routine, a new fancy lippie to try, and some intriguing samples. (And a coupon that will go direct to buying my fave No7 translucent powder.) Thank you so, so much! Iโ€™ve been muddling through pollen-world all week, and this was an awesome-warm-fuzzies end to my day/week. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’Œ 

I have a bag problemI have a bag problem

So tiny!So tiny!

So purpleSo purple

Ohhh how awesome @Susubee!!!

@Susubee  That tiny purple eyeshadow is the cutest thing!  Good job @RGbrown!

@Ispend2much6 Iโ€™m trying to figure out where I can go overnight just so I can pack the teeny tiny buxom with my mini-matte Smashbox and have travel perfection ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘ 

I def endorse the planning of trips around what mini makeup you can pack @Susubee ๐Ÿ‘

Enjoy all the fun things @RGbrown sent you!

@Susubee. Oh how lovely! Enjoy your generous and swat gifts from @RGbrown!!!

Aw shucks, 'twas nothing. Enjoy your goodies! ๐Ÿ™‚ @Susubee

@Susubee,

Hooray for Unicorn Mail and for @RGbrown!  That is a very sweet package of gifts!

I also received some seriously lovely and heartfelt unicorn mail from the beautiful @prettyinpa!!!

I was so overwhelmed by the love she put into knitting this gorgeous, lightweight lace scarf for me!!!!  This is such a thoughtful and beautiful gift - I can tell it took a long time to make and I appreciate and love it soooooo much!  She also included some adorable Pusheen pins and the most beautiful note card!

Thank you so very, very much, @prettyinpa!  I will think of you every time I wear this beautiful scarf, my dear friend!   I appreciate you so very much!!!! xoxoxoxo

040518pretty.PNG

1 Reply
testing