Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@tsavorite  Probably not.  Smiley Happy

@Ispend2much6 @tsavorite  Um. DEFINITELY not. LOLOL

You guys, I got MAIL ☺️☺️☺️

The wonderful, incomparable, incredibly thoughtful @RGbrown happened upon a tube of my favorite (discontinued ☹️) Vice and was awesome enough to remember that I’d mentioned the shade. Of course, she couldn’t give up the chance to enable my collection further and also packed along MOAR BAGS, a fabulous teeny tiny cutest eyeshadow ever in a fab purple, eye primer that I’ve been hoping to try, Serum that is part of my routine, a new fancy lippie to try, and some intriguing samples. (And a coupon that will go direct to buying my fave No7 translucent powder.) Thank you so, so much! I’ve been muddling through pollen-world all week, and this was an awesome-warm-fuzzies end to my day/week. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦„πŸ’Œ 

I have a bag problemI have a bag problem

So tiny!So tiny!

So purpleSo purple

Ohhh how awesome @Susubee!!!

@Susubee  That tiny purple eyeshadow is the cutest thing!  Good job @RGbrown!

@Ispend2much6 I’m trying to figure out where I can go overnight just so I can pack the teeny tiny buxom with my mini-matte Smashbox and have travel perfection πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ 

I def endorse the planning of trips around what mini makeup you can pack @Susubee πŸ‘

Enjoy all the fun things @RGbrown sent you!

@Susubee. Oh how lovely! Enjoy your generous and swat gifts from @RGbrown!!!

Aw shucks, 'twas nothing. Enjoy your goodies! Smiley Happy @Susubee

@Susubee,

Hooray for Unicorn Mail and for @RGbrown!  That is a very sweet package of gifts!

I also received some seriously lovely and heartfelt unicorn mail from the beautiful @prettyinpa!!!

I was so overwhelmed by the love she put into knitting this gorgeous, lightweight lace scarf for me!!!!  This is such a thoughtful and beautiful gift - I can tell it took a long time to make and I appreciate and love it soooooo much!  She also included some adorable Pusheen pins and the most beautiful note card!

Thank you so very, very much, @prettyinpa!  I will think of you every time I wear this beautiful scarf, my dear friend!   I appreciate you so very much!!!! xoxoxoxo

040518pretty.PNG

Yes that is so thoughtful! Enjoy @Tamara76

What a pretty scarf!! That is such a beautiful talent @prettyinpa πŸ™‚ That is such wonderful mail, especially when so much work is put in!! You are a very lucky lady @Tamara7 You deserve it!!

Awwww - Thank you, @imlostagain!πŸ’–

@Tamara76, what lovely gifts!  That lace scarf looks perfect for spring (if it ever gets here πŸ˜‰)

Thank you so much, @RachFace2921!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

@Tamara76  @prettyinpa  I always love seeing pretty's creations; they are beautiful.

@Tamara76,

This is such a lovely knitted lace scarf from the talented @prettyinpa!  Beautiful!

It looks so soft, too!  <3

@Tamara76 @prettyinpa  Wow that is beautiful!!! I love this! @prettyinpa is so sweet for sharing what is such a rare talent these days! My green infinity scarf from her is my favorite. Ir feels like wearing a hug from a friend . Enjoy!!! ( oh, the Pusheen pins are also TOO dear!<3)

WOW! That scarf is absolutely gorgeous, @Tamara76@prettyinpa has a lot of talent- what an amazing job on that! Heart

Thank you, @quspork for the compliment!  I used to knit for relaxation when I was younger, but haven't done so for years. When I broke my foot in Dec, I was pretty much stuck on the couch for weeks, so I took it up again and found that I was really into it. I've been slowly making scarves for my BIC friends and exchange recipients. It's really fun, especially knitting lace now that I got the hang of it, the first 8 or so attempts were pretty ragged, lol. I kept the wonky ones or took them apart to reuse the wool for knitting socks when I get the hang of that.