Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yes that is so thoughtful! Enjoy @Tamara76

What a pretty scarf!! That is such a beautiful talent @prettyinpa ๐Ÿ™‚ That is such wonderful mail, especially when so much work is put in!! You are a very lucky lady @Tamara7 You deserve it!!

Awwww - Thank you, @imlostagain!๐Ÿ’–

@Tamara76, what lovely gifts!  That lace scarf looks perfect for spring (if it ever gets here ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Thank you so much, @RachFace2921!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76  @prettyinpa  I always love seeing pretty's creations; they are beautiful.

@Tamara76,

This is such a lovely knitted lace scarf from the talented @prettyinpa!  Beautiful!

It looks so soft, too!  โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 @prettyinpa  Wow that is beautiful!!! I love this! @prettyinpa is so sweet for sharing what is such a rare talent these days! My green infinity scarf from her is my favorite. Ir feels like wearing a hug from a friend . Enjoy!!! ( oh, the Pusheen pins are also TOO dear!<3)

WOW! That scarf is absolutely gorgeous, @Tamara76@prettyinpa has a lot of talent- what an amazing job on that! Heart

Thank you, @quspork for the compliment!  I used to knit for relaxation when I was younger, but haven't done so for years. When I broke my foot in Dec, I was pretty much stuck on the couch for weeks, so I took it up again and found that I was really into it. I've been slowly making scarves for my BIC friends and exchange recipients. It's really fun, especially knitting lace now that I got the hang of it, the first 8 or so attempts were pretty ragged, lol. I kept the wonky ones or took them apart to reuse the wool for knitting socks when I get the hang of that.

Ouch, sorry about your foot, @prettyinpa! At least you were able to make the best of the situation and get re-acquainted with old hobby. My sister and my second mother have always been big knitters, but I haven't really been interested in trying it out until the last year or so. I really should just plunge in and give it a try- it seems like a such a great diversion to get into! 

Such a lovely scarf @prettyinpa!  I'm also a knitter,  we can trade patterns sometime. It looks like you have some nice ones.

I hope your foot is healed by now, though you clearly found a good use of your downtime ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi @Tamara76,

This is such a beautiful and thoughtful gift from @prettyinpa! I love seeing great friendships made here on BIC. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

@RaquelBT Thank you!   Isn't the scarf so lovely? โค๏ธ

I totally agree with you - The friends I've made on BT/BIC are the best thing about the community! 

Like @prettyinpa, I also cherish the fellow beauty/makeup/mermaid/unicorn/llama lovers I've met over the years!  There are some amazing people here! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

disneysquadgoals.jpg

@RaquelBT-  I love to see the friendships made on BT/BIC.  To think that my BT friends live all over the US and Canada and though we haven't met in real life, they feel like sisters to me (don't have any family sisters), we can share life's ups and downs and it's all real. I treasure each and every one of them.

@RaquelBT  The girls said it perfectly!!! THanks @prettyinpa @Tamara76!!!

@Tamara76-  So happy you like it, I had fun making it for you. You are so special, I wanted to make you something different. Your friendship means so much to me.

Awwwww - Your friendship means so much to me, too, @prettyinpa!   Thank you again, sweetie!

P.S. One of the coolest things about the scarf that I forgot to mention in my op is that it is made with alpaca wool!!!!   This makes this scarf even more special to me!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

I Love Alpacas Heart Stickers for Animal Lovers

I got some sweet unicorn mail a few days ago with a lovely thank you note from @mermadelove!  Thank you so much, dear!  I adore stuff like this - the magnet and pin are perfect for me and the note card is absolutely adorable!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Thank you!   Thank you!   Thank you!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

040518mermade.PNG

Cute! I love the unicorn! @Tamara76

@Tamara76,

Lovely Mermaid Mail from @mermadelove!  It is cheery and adorable!  ๐Ÿ™‚

3 Replies
testing