Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ElleElleG  @ZombieMetroAnt  Wait- did we have another exchange that I missed?? ๐Ÿ™‚  What a fantastic, generous box!  I'm glad you are getting spoiled. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† @Ispend2much6 !!! I must admit I had a mild panic attack that there was another exchange I'd managed to forget haha!  @ZombieMetroAnt is just insanely generous ๐Ÿ˜˜

@ElleElleG omg wow. what a lovely box of goodies! not that i'd expect anything less from @ZombieMetroAnt. that mug is AMAZING!! and the nail polish, the card, tiana.... totally gives me the warm fuzzies.

OMG!   This is just soooooo sweet!   I knew from the first photo that it was @ZombieMetroAnt - She just has that way of making us feel so very special!  I especially love the Mermaid nail polish and the Tiana Pop Figure, but everything is so perfect for you!   Enjoy, @ElleElleG! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

She really does @Tamara76 !!

@ElleElleG,

What a thoughtful and touching collection of sweet gifts from @ZombieMetroAnt!

Yahooo @ElleElleG This is so amazing!!! Iโ€™m so happy for you to recieve such a wonderful unicorn mail box full of pure friendship and cheer from our most kind hearted @ZombieMetroAnt โค๏ธ 

That  typewriter mug is so perfect !!!

and the Paris Hilton makeup brush is such a surprising gem. I love it ๐Ÿ™‚ ENJOY!!!

Hi @ElleElleG,

Thank you so much for sharing! I'm so happy to hear you've had a positive experience on here! This is such a sweet and thoughtful gift from @ZombieMetroAnt. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel

Apologies, I'm VERY  late in sharing some Unicorn mail. 

First some goodies from @unfungirl . I asked for her thoughts on some products that I was interested in trying. Well not only did she share her thoughts but she also pulled out some samples of those products and shipped them my way so I could try before purchasing.  As if that weren't already enough she also gave me my first ever MAC eyeshadow and included one of my favorite eye makeup removers ๐Ÿ˜.

1522345304958.jpg

Thanks girl!  Also thanks a ton for letting me rant and rave to you about everything under the sun ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Awww that's so sweet @ElleElleG!

@ElleElleG you are so sweet! i am happy to listen to you anytime! thank you for talking sense into me when i want to buy all the things. so glad you liked your goodies โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@unfungirl

@ElleElleG,

Hooray for such kind and thoughtful Unicorn Mail from @unfungirl๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww - @unfungirl is such a sweetheart!   Enjoy your goodies - hope you find a new hg product here, @ElleElleG! โค๏ธ

I already tried to order one product and it went OOS on me ๐Ÿ˜” @Tamara76

Oh no!  That's a bummer!  I hope it comes back in stock for you soon! โค๏ธ  @ElleElleG

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ok so a few pics of my lovelies from @imlostagain ! I met her through a TSB and itโ€™s been fantastic to make the connection! Here are my ( VERY generous) goodies!!! How she knew I was looking for the Goth o graphic collection and didnโ€™t find it where I am can only be described as one of those magickal moments!!!! Plus I am now getting to try a bunch of new brands I was curious about and new stuff from Tatcha which is rapidly becoming one of my favorite brands!!!!! Thank you again my sweet friend!!!!!!!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awesome unicorn mail @mermadelove!!!

@mermadelove  Those eyeshadows are gorgeous!!!

@Ispend2much6 I really lucked out with @imlostagain 's gift! I couldn't find ANY of this collection wher I am!!!

@mermadelove,

This is so awesome!  What an enchanted package of goodies! 

@imlostagain  Is such a sweetheart!  Nothing warms the heart like Unicorn/Mermaid Mail!

1 Reply