Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ClassicallyFab  Awwww - I am so very happy the mama unicorn and her baby made it to you and your Little!  Consider them hugs from me, sweetie!  I just wanted to remind you that you are loved and Iโ€™m here for you!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

P.S. Now my daughter wants me to get matching unicorns for the two of us, too!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@ClassicallyFab,

Those are the cutest unicorns!  Unicorn Mail from @Tamara76: so sweet!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@ClassicallyFab  Those unicorns are soo adorable!!!  A momma and her baby; I think I'm going to cry!

@ClassicallyFab Kermit is making me so happy right now!!!!!! Great gifts from @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜โœจ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reflecting back, jumping into the BT world was one of the best leaps I've made because I've met some of the greatest people.  I have a bad habit of over thinking all things and making flippant comments in between the lines that I always assume go unnoticed. A certain someone surprised the h3ll out of me by taking note of those things & making sure I knew that she saw recignized those very things.

This card is STUNNING! I tried to capture the beauty of when light hits the reflective areas.This card is STUNNING! I tried to capture the beauty of when light hits the reflective areas.

The outside of this card was lovely but inside literally had me in tears from the heart felt message. 

Pocky I've wanted to try for ages, Mermaid nail polish (which I'm currently sporting), and the new eye cream I can't wait to try.Pocky I've wanted to try for ages, Mermaid nail polish (which I'm currently sporting), and the new eye cream I can't wait to try.

The heart pouch is now the home of my pins and the journal, perfection.The heart pouch is now the home of my pins and the journal, perfection.

The mug!!!! Love Love LOVEThe mug!!!! Love Love LOVE

1522347629744.jpg

Check out the rainbow brush and the little Llama notepad and clipboard!Check out the rainbow brush and the little Llama notepad and clipboard!

Know who surprised me with this sweet gift?  Here's a hint, they LOVE typewriters so for them to send you something with one featured ๐Ÿ˜ฃ, arrow straight from the heart I tell you! (and that's my ugly cry face) .

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt !! This touched my heart beyond what I could ever hope to articulate.  I cannot emphasize enough just how much of a Unicorn you are and I am so blessed to have connected with someone as amazing as you. 

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ˜˜

WOW! This is amazing unicorn mail @ElleElleG

@ElleElleG  @ZombieMetroAnt  Wait- did we have another exchange that I missed?? ๐Ÿ™‚  What a fantastic, generous box!  I'm glad you are getting spoiled. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† @Ispend2much6 !!! I must admit I had a mild panic attack that there was another exchange I'd managed to forget haha!  @ZombieMetroAnt is just insanely generous ๐Ÿ˜˜

@ElleElleG omg wow. what a lovely box of goodies! not that i'd expect anything less from @ZombieMetroAnt. that mug is AMAZING!! and the nail polish, the card, tiana.... totally gives me the warm fuzzies.

OMG!   This is just soooooo sweet!   I knew from the first photo that it was @ZombieMetroAnt - She just has that way of making us feel so very special!  I especially love the Mermaid nail polish and the Tiana Pop Figure, but everything is so perfect for you!   Enjoy, @ElleElleG! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

She really does @Tamara76 !!

@ElleElleG,

What a thoughtful and touching collection of sweet gifts from @ZombieMetroAnt!

Yahooo @ElleElleG This is so amazing!!! Iโ€™m so happy for you to recieve such a wonderful unicorn mail box full of pure friendship and cheer from our most kind hearted @ZombieMetroAnt โค๏ธ 

That  typewriter mug is so perfect !!!

and the Paris Hilton makeup brush is such a surprising gem. I love it ๐Ÿ™‚ ENJOY!!!

Hi @ElleElleG,

Thank you so much for sharing! I'm so happy to hear you've had a positive experience on here! This is such a sweet and thoughtful gift from @ZombieMetroAnt. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel

Apologies, I'm VERY  late in sharing some Unicorn mail. 

First some goodies from @unfungirl . I asked for her thoughts on some products that I was interested in trying. Well not only did she share her thoughts but she also pulled out some samples of those products and shipped them my way so I could try before purchasing.  As if that weren't already enough she also gave me my first ever MAC eyeshadow and included one of my favorite eye makeup removers ๐Ÿ˜.

1522345304958.jpg

Thanks girl!  Also thanks a ton for letting me rant and rave to you about everything under the sun ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Awww that's so sweet @ElleElleG!

@ElleElleG you are so sweet! i am happy to listen to you anytime! thank you for talking sense into me when i want to buy all the things. so glad you liked your goodies โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@unfungirl

@ElleElleG,

Hooray for such kind and thoughtful Unicorn Mail from @unfungirl๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww - @unfungirl is such a sweetheart!   Enjoy your goodies - hope you find a new hg product here, @ElleElleG! โค๏ธ

I already tried to order one product and it went OOS on me ๐Ÿ˜” @Tamara76

testing