Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh no!  That's a bummer!  I hope it comes back in stock for you soon! โค๏ธ  @ElleElleG

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ok so a few pics of my lovelies from @imlostagain ! I met her through a TSB and itโ€™s been fantastic to make the connection! Here are my ( VERY generous) goodies!!! How she knew I was looking for the Goth o graphic collection and didnโ€™t find it where I am can only be described as one of those magickal moments!!!! Plus I am now getting to try a bunch of new brands I was curious about and new stuff from Tatcha which is rapidly becoming one of my favorite brands!!!!! Thank you again my sweet friend!!!!!!!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awesome unicorn mail @mermadelove!!!

@mermadelove  Those eyeshadows are gorgeous!!!

@Ispend2much6 I really lucked out with @imlostagain 's gift! I couldn't find ANY of this collection wher I am!!!

@mermadelove,

This is so awesome!  What an enchanted package of goodies! 

@imlostagain  Is such a sweetheart!  Nothing warms the heart like Unicorn/Mermaid Mail!

@tsavorite I was SO excited to get this box!!!!

@tsavorite Awe, Thank You so much!!

Awwww!   Yay for Unicorn Mail and BIC friendships!   You ladies are awesome, @imlostagain and @mermadelove!  ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

p.s.  The Goth o Graphic loose highlighter is ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

@Tamara76 I haven't opened the Moon Tears yet! I will have to try it this week! 

@Tamara76 can we just ask for a minute about *your* gorgeously styled pics and my (sidewaysโ€ฆupside downโ€ฆblurryโ€ฆ) pics?! I try so hard to do the lovely gifts I receive justice and no matter how hard I try, it looks like Little Miss mermadelove took them! Actuallyโ€” she would do a better job! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‘

Awwww - Your pics aee great, too, @mermadelove!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@Tamara76  Nope!! Not ashamed to say they are not at all great! LOL!! I LOVE your pics, though. Always very artistic!!!

@mermadelove You are so welcome!!! I had bought doubles of the Goth o graphic collection and thought you might like it. I'm so excited it was something you were looking for!! I wanted you to have the items from the box that I had already had! You brought me up when I was down and I just can't say Thank You enough!!๐Ÿ’ž

@imlostagain   Well it seems to me that we got to play angels in each other's lives!!!! You were extremely generous and I am grateful. LOTS OF HUGS TO YOU!!!!! โค๏ธ

@mermadelove I think you are right, we were ๐Ÿ˜‡ !! You are so welcome ang BIG HUGS back to you!!

When it rains, it pours-- LOVE AND SPARKLES!!!!!

I just got UNICORN MAIL from @imlostagain and all I can say is:

Image result for crying thank you gif

Since BIC is being weird ( how unusual) I'll post pics separately!!!

@mermadelove YAY, You got it!! ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐ŸŽ

I received the most amazing and unexpected gift from my beautiful friend, @Mcakes

She knew I'd never been to a Daiso store, so she sent me some fun treats from her local store!  Her timing is impeccable, though, because we are almost ready to move my daughter into her new room (hopefully next Saturday!), which means I can start decorating my beauty room and these goodies will go so well with my blush and white theme! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ  

032518mcakesgift.PNG

I am so in awe of everything she chose for me!  I already used the cottons last night and I love them so much!  The pink tray and containers will be put to good use very soon and I love the little blush and highlighter duo - so cute!   The Texas shaped air freshener from Blessings Candles is awesome (Cowboy scent!!!) and is going in my car in the morning and we have been snacking on chocolate all day!!!  

Thank you so very, very much, M!!!!   You never cease to amaze me with your generosity and kindness!  You are such an amazing friend and I appreciate you so very much!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!   Lots of hugs, my friend!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Image result for thank you gif

Awww this is so sweet @Tamara76

Hi @Tamara76,

What an amazing gift from @Mcakes! I love everything in this photo and the Hello Panda cookies have been my favorite since I was kid! We're quite lucky here at our offices in San Francisco because we literally have a Daiso store across the street from us. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

testing