Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @RaquelBT ! I'm lucky to have met her and now have her as a new friend!!!

That clutch is just so sparkly and pretty, @imlostagain. I hope you enjoy all your goodies! 

@quspork I love it! Enjoying it all!!

This is the cutest! That card deserves a frame haha ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes I actually have a cute little frame that it should fit in! Thank You for that Idea ๐Ÿ˜

@imlostagain,

Beautiful Mermaid Mail from @mermadelove!  Everything is adorable!

Best wishes to your son! 

@tsavorite Thank you very much!!

Oh wow, @imlostagain!  What a lovely surprise from the fabulous, @mermadelove!  I love that sparkly bag and little charm so much!   Enjoy your treats! โค๏ธ 

@Tamara76 She is Fabulous!! One of my purses is see through, so now it will have a sparkling accessory ๐Ÿ˜Š

@imlostagain YAAAAY!!!!!!! Iโ€™m so glad everything made it safely to you! That chocolate is one of my FAVES!!!! So naturally I had to share. ๐Ÿค— It was great to meet you!! Brightest blessings to you and your whole family!!!!!! โœจ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ผ๐ŸฝAngel blessings to your son!๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿปโœจ

@mermadelove That chocolate was amazing, I will find it and stock up on it (hide it from hubby) ๐Ÿ˜‡ Thank You Again especially for the Angel Blessing for my son!!! Hugs to you!!!! ๐Ÿ’ž

I was blessed twice this week, with two lovely friends taking me by complete surprise! 

@tsavorite  Sent me this adorable mug, filled with Dove chocolates that you can smell even before unwrapping them!  The mug is so nice and sturdy, and I love big-bottomed mugs (maybe because I have one too, haha.)  They seem less likely to tip over since I'm a klutz, and keep the drink warmer longer.

IMG_2263.JPG

Next, @Mcakes  sent me Easter Egg makeup!  I think this is an underserved category of beauty items; it's so cute!  Thank you for making my day!

IMG_2264.JPGIMG_2265.JPG

Too cute @Ispend2much6!

Oh, how adorable! I love that mug! I also appreciate a big-bottomed mug. 

Easter makeup! That egg palette is amazing, @Ispend2much6- I hope you enjoy everything! 

@quspork  Thank you; Mcakes found a real treasure!

Awwww - The mug and chocolates are sooo sweet!   The mug is totally adorable!  How thoughtful of @tsavorite!

And I love, love, love that egg!   I finally found these online so I could order one for my daughter (shhhhhh!).  @Mcakes finds the cutest things - she is such a doll! โค๏ธ

Enjoy your goodies!  Hope you had an amazing birthday, @Ispend2much6!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Ooh such a beautiful mug @Ispend2much6 @tsavorite ! I'm so glad your egg came to you in one piece, I was worried! It looks beautiful Heart 

@Ispend2much6,

That is an adorable Makeup Easter Egg!  How clever! 

@Mcakes really came up with a darling treat for you!   

You are right!  An underserved area of beauty!  ๐Ÿ™‚

You have some great online friends!

You have some great online friends!
testing