Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: You have some great online friends!

@LuvstravelI sure do!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

It must be my week for unicorn mail because the lovely @Mcakes sent me a lovely surprise! Even the packing peanuts are adorable! And the Makeup Easter egg?!?? AWESOME!!! My little one claimed that for herself. Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™ll share with her mum though. Thanks @Mcakes ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โœจ๐Ÿฐ

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So cute!!! @mermadelove

Awwww - What awesome and well-suited unicorn mail, @mermadelove!!!!  @Mcakes is such a sweetheart!   Can't wait to see the looks with your new eyeshadows!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Hehe yes I hope she decides to share it with you @mermadelove! I think all of those purples are right up your alley Heart 

@Mcakes You are SO RIGHT!!!! I totally loved it! But like mother like daughter!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’‹

@mermadelove,

How cute is that!  Leave it to @Mcakes!

I think you should quickly work out a trade to get that Makeup Easter egg!

@mermadelove  @mcakes  Was busy this week!  I had no idea Hershey's made chocolate pretzel eggs!

@Ispend2much6 I had no idea they did either lol! The seasonal Target section is unbelievable ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes  I haven't made it in there yet.  I haven't found the M&M Pretzel eggs yet either.

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

That feeling you get when you see THIS sitting on your porch and your heart lifts with joy because โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฆ„UNICORN MAIL๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’–โœจ!!!!!

It doesn't even MATTER what's inside becuase it's the thought that counts, but THEN you open it to find THIS!!!!!!!!

@Tamara76  You are the Unicorn Mail Queen!!! My daughter and I just kept squeeing more and more loundly with everything we took out of the box!!!

My favorite?? THE NARWHAL with the RAINBOW HORN!!!!!!!

*dies*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh nice @mermadelove!!!

Yay!!!!   So happy it reached you so quickly, @mermadelove!!!!  I saw that narwhal and knew he had to be yours!  I am so glad you love it all and thankful to call you my friend, my dear! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@mermadelove  @Tamara76  Awwww!  Those nail files are particularly cute!

@Ispend2much6 the files are SO cute! Iโ€™ve put them in my flip sequin bag so I can restock my worn out files at work and in my make up bag! @@Tamara76  always kits me up in style!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

@mermadelove  Yes, lots of style!

@mermadelove,

The Unicorn Narwal is perfect for you! 

I love the Narwal with a Rainbow-colored horn!

How thoughtful of @Tamara76 to put this package together for you! 

Great Mermaid Mail!  Lovely photobomb by your mini Mermaid!

@tsavorite LOL! her timing was perfect!!!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I received the best Unicorn Mail Surprise Package today from the lovely @jozkid

Sorry, no photos today!

I will list the package contents, though.  There are so many wonderful things!  So, hold on to your hat...  A beautiful teal paisley scarf with fringe.  (My great grandfather was from Paisley, Scotland, where the Paisley pattern originated!)   A Williams and Sonoma (dishwasher- safe) white oblong ceramic tray or dish with a red heart!   (Could be used to serve food, or to display makeup or jewelry on my dresser.)  A custom-designed mermaid, seashell, and seahorse charmed key ring!  ๐Ÿ™‚   Glittery Llama stickers.  Fun and colorful Lip-Shaped paper clips!  A  cute and practical aqua-colored list pad. ( I need this!)   Five Kneipp pampering skin-care products from Germany.  A mini Too Faced Sweet Peach Oil Lip Gloss.  (Cute, and I love this now!)  A beautiful mini Laura Mercier Rose Gold Eye Caviar Stick Eye Color.  Assorted Ghirardelli Chocolate Easter Eggs.  A bag of delicious New England Bisque and a bag of heavenly Honey Dijon Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.  (My husband is helping to eat all the edibles!)

Thank you so much, @jozkid!   You are such a doll!  I feel thoroughly spoiled and so excited!  I am teary-eyed now.  Waaah!

WOW! That some great unicorn mail @tsavorite!

How sweet of @jozkid!!! โค๏ธ  

Enjoy your goodies, @tsavorite!

1 Reply
testing