Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Youโ€™re welcome @tsavorite! ๐Ÿ˜

That sounds like such a lovely gift @tsavorite@jozkid is so sweet Heart I didn't know there was a Paisley, Scotland- that's pretty cool! I adore the custom key chain. Enjoy all your new goodies ๐Ÿ™‚

All of you are very giving wonderful ladies. I have just been scrolling through your posts as I was intrigued by the title unicorn mail and I must say this is one of the closest groups I've seen in the community. 

@tsavorite  @jozkid  Now that is something worth crying over!  So many good things!  I never knew the origin of the word "paisley."  That's interesting!

Neither did I @Ispend2much6!  You learn something new every day!

Omg @ZombieMetroAnt ! You are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much for helping me get some kvd shadows and the extras goodies you snuck in! Sailor moon is the way to my heart. โค๏ธ Look at the pusheen pin, it has a Taco!E465E571-6F9A-43D0-AC0E-81775783D66B.jpeg

Amazing @darkiceis!!!

OMG!  The Pusheen with a taco is hilarious!   And yay to @ZombieMetroAnt helping you get your hands on those KVD shadows!  I am in awe of the extra goodies she added for you, @darkiceis!   Enjoy your treats, sweetheart! โค๏ธ 

@darkiceis This is too awesome! I love the pusheen @ZombieMetroAnt !

@darkiceis  Do you have an absolute favorite from UD?  Or, a really nice purple you can recommend?  I don't have any of their shadows, believe it or not.  Thanks!

@darkiceis,

Congratulations on receiving such cute Unicorn Mail from @ZombieMetroAnt!

It's all good!  ๐Ÿ™‚  What a great gift package!  Hooray for Sailor Moon!

The Pusheen Eating a Taco Pin!  โค๏ธ

This is the cutest! It's all so very you @darkiceis Heart @ZombieMetroAnt is so sweet and thoughtful. Always willing to help out even when she is so very busy herself lol. You are wonder woman!!

Those shadows are seriously beautiful but if I know anything it's that all things stopped upon seeing the Sailor Moon goodies, lol @darkiceis.  

@ZombieMetroAnt this is awesome and very thoughtful!!

@darkiceis  @ZombieMetroAnt  How cute!  It's your month for eyeshadows, @darkiceis.

What great Unicorn Mail, @darkiceis! It was so sweet of @ZombieMetroAnt to include all the fun stuff- I mean who doesn't love a little Sailor Moon?! Those are some gorgeous shades of the KVD too! 

You are so very welcome @darkiceis Heart  I couldn't let those poor shadows go without extra padding! They had a long journey ahead of them, after all  Smiley LOL  I'm so glad I was able to get these for you!  At $6 a pop, it would be silly not too (that's my logic, at least Smiley Wink). Thanks for being a great pal Heart 

Image result for jaw drop gif

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Unicorn mail? This is the first time I have ever heard of unicorn mail!! How do I give and get unicorn mail?

@ahiser @diamondlove Unicorn Mail is when you send a surprise treat or gift to a friend - It could be something they've been wanting, but had trouble finding, or something to cheer them up when they're having a rough time or just something to show how much you appreciate them!  โค๏ธ   It's not really something arranged or set up like a gift exchange, but more like random acts of kindness. Please feel free to share your unicorn mail here, too! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ  

I responded to your PM @ahiser ๐Ÿ™‚

Same

Same
testing