Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Iโ€™m so late posting this because I havenโ€™t been able to login at all lately, but I got a super sweet package from the lovely @ElleElleG! She included the sweetest hand written card, and everything she sent was absolutely perfect! She must be a mind reader Because of my classmates and I were joking the other day that we needed to start sneaking wine in to class to make it bearable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She also sent me the KVD raw power eyeshadow Iโ€™ve been coveting, lots of skin care goodies, a ring light (canโ€™t wait to try it!!), candy, and a grow unicorn! So cool!! Itโ€™s been a rough few weeks with exams and taking care of a sick pup, so this was exactly what I needed. Thank you so much Elle!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Great mail @unfungirl!!!

Seriously logging in is a pain in the 

@unfungirl I am not responsible if wine makes it to class now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚  More than happy to send a small gift your way, you more than deserve it.  Keep kicking butt and I hope the pup is steadily improving!

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

@unfungirl Logging in has become a nightmare. 

Anywho. Look at all the cool goodies that you get to play will. Donโ€™t we love surprises!

@ElleElleG โค๏ธ

Aw, this is so darn sweet of @ElleElleG โค๏ธ  You so much deserve this @unfungirl!  Now you can be totally chill in class Smiley LOL  Ooh, girl, can't wait to see pics with your new Ring Light and I hope your Unicorn grows to be large enough to ride to class!  Smiley Wink  Hope Gabby is doing much better!  xoxo

What a sweet gift! @unfungirl. I hope your pup is feeling better! 

@unfungirl,

What a terrific gift!  @ElleElleG has quite a sense of humor, too!  The flask!

I hope that your pup is well soon!

What an awesome surprise, @unfungirl!  Exactly what the doctor ordered to help you get through exams and caring for your sick baby!   @ElleElleG is the best!  

P.S. Can't wait to see the pics with ring light!  They are so much fun! โค๏ธ 

Hi @unfungirl - love this! This is a super sweet package! ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I got the sweetest (pun intended ๐Ÿ˜œ) unicorn mail today from some of my favorite BIC ladies ๐Ÿค— Thank you so much for the Citrus Jelly Beans from Williams Sonoma @Ispend2much6 ! This was such a lovely surprise! I also enlisted @ZombieMetroAnt โ€˜s help with getting the Versailles palette and of course she couldnโ€™t help herself and sent me some lovely extra surprises ๐Ÿ˜† Lollipop Tea and a beautiful necklace. Thank you so much ladies! You definitely made my day so much brighter ๐Ÿ’–

Great mail @Mcakes!!!

YAY!!!  I'm so glad @Ispend2much6 sweetened your day, M!  Heart  I know how much you wanted the palette so of course I jumped at the opportunity in helping you snag one!  I loovvee the intensity of these shades!  I can't believe this was only $14.  The Lollipop Tea bottle is so stinkin' cute...I saw it at a new Japanese store that opened near me.  I bought 4 bottles...then realized "hm, I don't actually drink tea" Smiley LOL  You know how much I love ya @Mcakes Heart and will jump at the opportunity to brighten your day!

What fun surprises, @Mcakes!!!!   Of course, @ZombieMetroAnt would throw in the extra goodies!   And @Ispend2much6 is literally a sweetie!  Enjoy your treats! โค๏ธ

This is so awesome, @Mcakes! Enjoy!!!

@Mcakes,

Such sweet Unicorn Mail!   I think the citrus jellies look delicious!

Enjoy your pretties! Beautiful necklace and earrings!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Mcakes  That palette is gorgeous!!  And you are welcome.  It's a (very) little token of gratitude for your thoughtfulness.  I remembered you were excited about Valentine Skittles, so I thought you might like these since they're fruity and unusual.  I wait for these every year!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yay and yippee, I got unicorn mail from my dear friend @angel7594!  She sent the most delightful box of treats to me- 2 mermaid brushes, the most delightful, delicate butterfly pin, Unicorn and llama pencils and 2 Tokidoki cards, one of which I can color in myself.

Ooh, mermaid brushes and look how cute the pin is!Ooh, mermaid brushes and look how cute the pin is!Pencils and a do it yourself TokidokiPencils and a do it yourself TokidokiTokidoki card!Tokidoki card!

Thank you so much Angel, it was such fun to be your Galentine elf!  Your kindness and sweetness are definitely appreciated by me!

This is so fun! Enjoy @prettyinpa!!!

OMG!  This is super adorable @angel7594 !  Heart  the pin is gorgeous and I love those mermaid brushes!  They are absolutely perfect for @prettyinpa, too Smiley Wink  

Awww!   I love it all, @prettyinpa!  This is a special suprise - @angel7594 is such a generous and loving friend! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@prettyinpa, I am glad you like everything, I was so lucky to be your recipient in the Galentine exchange! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

testing