Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Hi @unfungirl - love this! This is a super sweet package! Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

<3 Raquel

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I got the sweetest (pun intended 😜) unicorn mail today from some of my favorite BIC ladies πŸ€— Thank you so much for the Citrus Jelly Beans from Williams Sonoma @Ispend2much6 ! This was such a lovely surprise! I also enlisted @ZombieMetroAnt β€˜s help with getting the Versailles palette and of course she couldn’t help herself and sent me some lovely extra surprises πŸ˜† Lollipop Tea and a beautiful necklace. Thank you so much ladies! You definitely made my day so much brighter πŸ’–

Great mail @Mcakes!!!

YAY!!!  I'm so glad @Ispend2much6 sweetened your day, M!  Heart  I know how much you wanted the palette so of course I jumped at the opportunity in helping you snag one!  I loovvee the intensity of these shades!  I can't believe this was only $14.  The Lollipop Tea bottle is so stinkin' cute...I saw it at a new Japanese store that opened near me.  I bought 4 bottles...then realized "hm, I don't actually drink tea" Smiley LOL  You know how much I love ya @Mcakes Heart and will jump at the opportunity to brighten your day!

What fun surprises, @Mcakes!!!!   Of course, @ZombieMetroAnt would throw in the extra goodies!   And @Ispend2much6 is literally a sweetie!  Enjoy your treats! <3

This is so awesome, @Mcakes! Enjoy!!!

@Mcakes,

Such sweet Unicorn Mail!   I think the citrus jellies look delicious!

Enjoy your pretties! Beautiful necklace and earrings!  Smiley Happy

@Mcakes  That palette is gorgeous!!  And you are welcome.  It's a (very) little token of gratitude for your thoughtfulness.  I remembered you were excited about Valentine Skittles, so I thought you might like these since they're fruity and unusual.  I wait for these every year!

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Yay and yippee, I got unicorn mail from my dear friend @angel7594!  She sent the most delightful box of treats to me- 2 mermaid brushes, the most delightful, delicate butterfly pin, Unicorn and llama pencils and 2 Tokidoki cards, one of which I can color in myself.

angel 1.JPGOoh, mermaid brushes and look how cute the pin is!angel 2.JPGPencils and a do it yourself Tokidokiangel 3.JPGTokidoki card!

Thank you so much Angel, it was such fun to be your Galentine elf!  Your kindness and sweetness are definitely appreciated by me!

This is so fun! Enjoy @prettyinpa!!!

OMG!  This is super adorable @angel7594 !  Heart  the pin is gorgeous and I love those mermaid brushes!  They are absolutely perfect for @prettyinpa, too Smiley Wink  

Awww!   I love it all, @prettyinpa!  This is a special suprise - @angel7594 is such a generous and loving friend! <3 <3 <3 

@prettyinpa, I am glad you like everything, I was so lucky to be your recipient in the Galentine exchange! <3 <3

@prettyinpa,

I love your pretty mermaid brushes!  So thoughtful!

What a fun gift, @prettyinpa! Those brushes are so pretty!

Omg these are so amazing!! I want my own set now too @prettyinpa

The brushes are beautiful

The brushes are beautiful

Awww that coloring sheet looks like fun @prettyinpa

I got the cutest little thank you card from @prettyinpa today!  The little charm is so beautiful!  I am not good at identifying rocks and gems, but I can tell this is special!  Thank you so much, my lovely friend!  I will cherish it!!! <3

031218pretty.jpg

That charm is super cute @Tamara76!

I totally agree, V! <3 <3 <3   @veronika23