Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@prettyinpa,

I love your pretty mermaid brushes!  So thoughtful!

What a fun gift, @prettyinpa! Those brushes are so pretty!

Omg these are so amazing!! I want my own set now too @prettyinpa

The brushes are beautiful

The brushes are beautiful

Awww that coloring sheet looks like fun @prettyinpa

I got the cutest little thank you card from @prettyinpa today!  The little charm is so beautiful!  I am not good at identifying rocks and gems, but I can tell this is special!  Thank you so much, my lovely friend!  I will cherish it!!! โค๏ธ

031218pretty.jpg

That charm is super cute @Tamara76!

I totally agree, V! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ   @veronika23

@Tamara76,

Pretty little Amazonite Star from @prettyinpa!  Beautiful stone!

Thank you for the identification, @tsavorite!  I love it! 

@Tamara76-  So glad your charm got to you safely. I had to mail your card later than the rest of the ladies because I couldn't find your charm. I knew I had it, I just couldn't find it on my desk. But it did turn up and I was so glad as I didn't want to have to wait until next year to get another for you!  The gemstone is amazonite, @mermadelove can probably tell you the healing properties of it, I just picked it for it's shimmer and the beautiful aquamarine color.

I love it and will cherish it, @prettyinpa!   Thank you so very much, my dear friend! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@Tamara76 YOu are scoring with the Unicorn Mail! Great stuff! @angel7594 very sweet!!!! @prettyinpa too!

Thank you, @mermadelove!   @angel7594 and @prettyinpa are amazing!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@Tamara76  That is so sweet!  @prettyinpa is very talented!

OMG, y'all!  I got the sweetest Unicorn Mail from @angel7594!!!!   She even fulfilled one of my unicorn wishes - I keep missing the Lolita Eyeshadow when it's in stock so she gave me her backup and I so wanted to cry!!! I cannot believe the love and thoughtfulness she packed into this box!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

031218angelgift.jpg

Everything was perfect!  I didn't even see a squirrel when I bought some of the Lip Smackers for my daughter, niece and myself recently and I must say that this little guy may even be cuter than the unicorn I got!!! โค๏ธ

The gum is awesome, the stamps are adorable, the hair tie is super pretty and I need to eat the jelly beans soon because my son tried to swipe them when he came over today (I offered to share, but when I told him they were from a dear friend, he didn't want to take any away from me - he's a doll!)  And the note was so super sweet!  

Angel - Thank you so very, very much from the bottom of my heart!  I am truly blessed to have met such a lovely person as you on BT/BIC and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your kindness and generosity!  You really are an angel!!! xoxoxoxo

Image result for thank you beautiful friend gif

Image result for thank you angel gif

Amazing and soo sweet @Tamara76!!!

This is so incredibly sweet @Tamara76Heart  a real angelic gift from an angel herself!  How wonderful of @angel7594 to put this wonderful gift for you.  And how perfect are those rubber stamps for future Unicorn Mail?  Smiley LOL Enjoy all your delicious treats.  

@Tamara76,

What a sweet package from @angel7594!  The Krispy Kreme Doughnut Jelly Beans!

Thank you, @tsavorite!

@Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

testing