Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Tamara76  So much fun and happiness!  And I'm now convinced there is nothing that Jelly Belly can't do. ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I agree!   โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ   @Ispend2much6

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG you guys...I got unicorn mail today with the most stunning artwork on it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ! I canโ€™t wait to open it later and share it with you guys ๐Ÿฆ„

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Are you guys ready?!! Squee I am so excited to share this with you guys! She gifted me a llama bank ๐Ÿคฉ a shiny purple adorable llama bank lol. How cute is this thing? I shall use this for โ€œtreat yo selfโ€ money ๐Ÿ’ต. She also included Ghirardelli chocolate eggs which were promptly consumed ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was so incredibly touched to see this keychain ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’– I know how special this is and I am so thankful! The mermaid theme continues with this adorable water bottle-hydration challenge here I come! I was cracking up when I saw the googly eyed stickers ๐Ÿ‘€...you know these will be popping up again lol. Such a cute notepad ๐Ÿ“ and the softest scarf wrap with tassels. Itโ€™s so pretty! She also included some Kneipp products which I am so excited to try out. I havenโ€™t tried anything from them before and I love that it is natural based ๐ŸŒฑ Now who is this amazing woman who took the time out of her day to send a care package to lil ole me? The beautiful @jozkid of course ๐Ÿ˜ I canโ€™t thank you enough for the kind thought and your generosity. Youโ€™ve definitely given me such a boost of positive energy and I look forward to paying it forward ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks a million love!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow! This is awesome @Mcakes!!!

So many lovely things in your unicorn mail package! That llama bank is so cute, it reminds me of Jeff K0ons' balloon dogs. Enjoy @Mcakes!!

(WHAT! The artist's last name is a "bad word"?!)

@jozkid you, madame, have picked out some wonderful things!

Awwwww - What an adorable and appropriate surprise, @Mcakes!!!! I love the artwork so much - You're such a doll, @jozkid!!!! โค๏ธ

@Mcakes  @jozkid  What a grand surprise!  Jozkid always finds the cutest things!

WOW @Mcakes!  Looks like you have a whole day of pampering ahead of you: bubble bath? check!  Chocolate?  check!   Flask disguised as a mermaid water bottle for wine?  check!  Heart  how sweet of @jozkid โ— ain't she sweet? Heart  that was a rhetorical question

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! " Flask disguised as a mermaid water bottle for wine?" You slay me @ZombieMetroAnt !!!

You @ZombieMetroAnt are way too nice!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ glad you like your new toys @Mcakes!  Thank you so much for all you do ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

I don't like them, I LOVE them @jozkid Heart !!

@Mcakes,

The Magical Unicorn left a really great package for you!  That mermaid bottle!

There is so much fun in this gift from @jozkid!

@Mcakes Squeeeeeeeee! Omg every little thing in that package is AWESOME!!!! @jozkid is an excellent gifted!!!! Oh and that mermaid bottle?? The. Best. Ever!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

I might have to make that my signature gift @mermadelove

@jozkid I know a LOT of BTers who would LOVE that! It is now my signature water bottle! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ

@mermadelove right??! @jozkid packed so much fun into a box and all things I will definitely get a lot of use out of. 

Oh, this is absolutely divine @Mcakes!!  Based on the handiwork, I have a pretty good idea who it's from Heart I can't wait to see the big reveal!!  Heart 

Iโ€™m going to have to change up my style to keep you guys guessing @ZombieMetroAnt!!

Oh I know which artiste that drawing comes from! This is gonna be awesome! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

testing