Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Guys!!

I received an amazing unicorn mail box from the lovely @ZombieMetroAnt last week! What was supposed to be "eye primer and chocolates" turned out to be an entire box of thoughtful and wonderful treats!

I have been busy getting over my nasty cold, then dealing with the continuing ordeal at work, and planning our upcoming trips so I haven't been on BIC much. Can't promise I'll be very active in the next little while since I'm trying to return my schedule to normal after my cold (no gym in 2 weeks = crazy fatigue and feeling flabby) and I'm just a month away from my trip to Iceland!

So, sorry this thank you is late @ZombieMetroAnt Heart You are a magical generous unicorn and I am so grateful for everything you sent!!

This box. I couldn't get over how fun this was. It totally made me LOL and DH was amused! I am definitely saving this for another person's unicorn mail later!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_4191.jpg

Here are the contents...I'll let the picture do the talking but there was chocolate, PUSHEEN goodies, Sailor Moon goodies, makeup, elusive llama goodies... and so much more!! Heart Heart Heart

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Z, for a much-needed pick-me-up after a couple of extra-hectic weeks at work! The card is in my office posted on my wall, just in case I need to remind myself how amazing I am ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_4192.jpg

WOW! So many amazing things @k617! hahahaha those eyes! ๐Ÿ˜„

OMG!   What a sweet and Pusheenarific surprise, @k617 - You are gonna have so much fun with all these treats!!!!   @ZombieMetroAnt is just the sweetest and sneakiest surprise gift giver ever! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 You guys are all amazing gifters!! I've been so honoured to have received unicorn mail from so many lovely ladies here Heart

I love chocorooms and itโ€™s the one thing I canโ€™t find around here @k617 ๐Ÿคจ

@jozkid I don't remember the last time I had them, and I don't typically look for them but this was very nostalgic for me!! My office is a block away from Chinatown, I'll keep an eye out next time I head there for lunch ๐Ÿ˜‰

@k617,

What an entertaining gift from @ZombieMetroAnt!   So many cute or delicious things!

Yes, it was a great gift @tsavorite!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This is amazing @k617 !! @ZombieMetroAnt is so good at being sneaky with unicorn mail haha. Enjoy all the pretties ๐Ÿค—

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

She is amazing @Mcakes! I was so surprised and touched by her generosity!!

That face tho! What a great package- I'm so intrigued by the Chocorooms, haha. Iceland sounds amazing- I hope you have an awesome trip, @k617!

Thanks @quspork! The chocoshrooms are very similar to strawberry pocky, but because there's a large chunk of chocolate instead of the thin coating, they're MUCH more satisfying! ๐Ÿ˜„

And thatโ€™s why I like them so much @k617!  @ZombieMetroAnt sent me some a while back and I havenโ€™t been able to find them in any of the Asian markets around here. ๐Ÿคจ

@k617 Awww everything is so cute! Thatโ€™s so exciting that you are going to Iceland! 

Yes, @PrettyPaint we are super excited too! I usually travel alone or with DH and this time I'm going with a girlfriend (long time friend of 10+ years, just never traveled together!) so it'll be interesting!

@k617  How fun!!!  I love that flora, stand-up card too.

Holy moly!  I'm so glad the googly eyes survived the trip! Heart  the lady at the post office was laughing but she knows I like to scare the bejeezus outta my friends! Heart  I'm glad this made you smile and brought you some much needed sunshine.  Have an absolutely amazing trip to Iceland, my friend!  Take lots of pics!!  xoxo

Thank you again, my Heart!!! I am going to try to make someone's day eventually with those massive googly eyes and pass on the laughs!

@ZombieMetroAnt

*GASP* is that a pusheenicon coin purse @k617?

Great goodies, good selections @ZombieMetroAnt!

Yes, it is @RachFace2921!! I haven't decided what I want to carry in it yet (I rarely carry cash, let alone change!) but it will have a permanent place in my purse once I've given it a purpose!

A place in your purse, and a place in your heart @k617 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’– LOL

2 Replies
testing