Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ClassicallyFab  Fits me to a T!

Please donโ€™t feel like you have to write a thank you note @Ispend2much6. Youโ€™ve thanked me already! Iโ€™m glad you liked the measuring cups. I know you like to bake and who canโ€™t use more measuring cups when youโ€™re baking?  I just thought the picture up the side was really clever โ€” and, you know โ€” llamas! I hope you enjoy them. Plus, we all have so much makeup and I find it hard to keep track of who said they like or have something... I didnโ€™t think you had llama measuring cups! ๐Ÿ˜ lol!

Where on earth did you get llama measuring cups?!?!

Where on earth did you get llama measuring cups?!?!

Re: Where on earth did you get llama measuring cups?!?!

@ahiser Truth be told... Amazon

@jozkid  Well, you guessed correctly!  My one son wasn't happy with my accuracy in placing the cups so the picture was absolutely perfect for the photo, so he fixed it for me afterwards. lol

And, this gift was more helpful than you know; my husband steals the 1 cupper each night to set on his pre-measured bowl of oats to save him a step in getting ready in the a.m.  So, this way, I have my own FANCY cupper to use if I cook during the evening. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Iโ€™m glad theyโ€™ll come in handy @Ispend2much6!

@Ispend2much6@jozkid,

The llama measuring cups are so cute.   A wonderful gift to use in the kitchen!

Useful cute kitchen items are dear to the heart.  A very thoughtful gift!

Thanks @tsavorite! I like giving useful things sometimes. It appeals to the Capricorn in me. ๐Ÿ˜œ

@tsavorite  It was an incredibly thoughtful gift!

I got them most lovely package in the mail today!! A few weeks ago @angel7594 was kind enough to offer to send me the WNW gold bar highlighter I have been searching for as she had an extra. Well in typical Angel fashion, she also sent some extras! She sent me the sweetest handwritten note, a beautiful mermaid tail brush, the best gum ever, and a Chanel rouge coco shine lipstick in golden sand! Iโ€™ve  had this lipstick on my nordy wishlist for months so I squealed with delight! Itโ€™s been a  tough week because Iโ€™ve been tending to a sick doggie, and Iโ€™m right in the middle of my second round of exams. This was exactly what I needed and truly made my week 100% better. I am so grateful to have such kind and thoughtful friends like Angel!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ

3FA2BFAA-4E7F-42AE-8E33-8D086781542F.jpeg

EF92F813-71FD-4829-A7C0-85CB0B11CE98.jpeg

Oh, this is super adorbs @unfungirlHeart how thoughtful of @angel7594 Heart  enjoy your goodies!

Awwww - @angel7594 is the sweetest!!!  This is such fun unicorn mail, @unfungirl!  And I am so happy to hear it brought you such joy! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

thank you @Tamara76! it was such a thoughtful, sweet surprise! it made my whole week so much better โค๏ธ

Wow! Some great unicorn mail @unfungirl! That gum is the bomb! ๐Ÿ˜„  Hope you have a good weekend and the doggie feels better soon!!!

thanks so much V!! i hope you have a great weekend too!

Thanks @unfungirl!  Sorry I hit post too early... did a quick edit but guess you got my tag pretty fast. I'm still half asleep! LOL ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 it is the best gum!

@unfungirl,

This a package full of good cheer!  I hope that your dog is better soon! 

Good luck with your exams!

Thanks so much @tsavorite!!

Awwww what a sweet gift @unfungirl. I hope your doggie is feeling better! 

thanks @PrettyPaint!! my vet is amazing so i'm sure she will be fine โค๏ธ

1 Reply
testing