Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So many cute things, I love that palette! <3

@veronika23 How are the Canadian version of the GS Thin Mint cookies different from the US version of them? BTW I am addicted to the limited edition version of the Yoplait Whips Thin Mints. I am not sure if they are available for purchase in Canada but I purchase the entire supply every time I shop at the supermarket.

@Loretta55  we have some cream like filling in ours. Although this wasn't what the box looked liked this past fall, it's what the cookie looks like. Never heard of the Yoplait whips thin mints... I think it might be a US thing.  I think you guys have cereals too right... and possibly other stuff?  To my knowledge we have the normal girl guide cookies (yuck ๐Ÿคฎ / 2nd pic) and the thin mints that only come out in the fall.

Related image

Image result for girl guide cookies thin mints canada

@veronika23 That would be an easy pass. I am it for of cream filled cookies with te exception of the GS Tagalongs (peanut butter filled) cookies and Oreos. I kept missing the cereal but at least the yogurt offers portion control. I gained some weight towards the end of 2017 and I have been successful so far in my weight loss efforts. Just wish it would come off quicker. I feel my metabolism really slowed down. 

@Loretta55  I like them. Especially frozen Smiley Very Happy I've never tried the other ones from GS though. Good for you! Maybe you need to do something to try and boost it? Regardless I'm sure it will come off soon enough Smiley Happy

Unfortunately after menopause, my metabolism slowed down greatly @veronika23. Maybe once the weather gets warmer I will try to walk my dog because my start at work is now 1.5 hours later.

That sounds like a good plan @Loretta55 Smiley Happy

I received a surprise package from @veronika23! Thank you very much for the beautiful gift, this really means a lot to me!  So glad we are friends!  <3 <3

D4DA1EE4-425B-49A9-B420-6C7FBA5F199F.jpegPretty wrapping and my fave maple candies

72543809-3FD1-4952-8FDA-C04051549021.jpegMermaid and Dolphin Oracle Cards

Awwww - What a sweet surprise, @angel7594!   @veronika23 is such a doll! <3

Yum yum @angel7594!!  Maple candies are the best. How lovely of @veronika23!!

Oh my goodness! This is so adorable and very apropos @angel7594 Heart  what a wonderful gift!!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow! What a gift!โ˜บ๏ธ

Aww Heart This is such a sweet and meaningful gift @veronika23! It couldn't have gone to a kinder person either Heart ily @angel7594!

@Mcakes โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Oh I love this deck! This deck was my introduction to Doreen Virtue and a very long, magickal, wonderful adventure! Enjoy @angel7594 ! Great gift @veronika23!

I think this was my first deck by her too @mermadelove. And still my fav. I have so many oracle and tarot ones... I think I have all the mermaid ones that are out on the market Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23 of COURSE you do MerSister!  I have a lot, but not all. Do you have The Ocean Oracle? Itโ€™s a seashell divination deck. Just beautiful

image.jpgAll my important books are in the headboard bookshelf!

@mermadelove   It looks familiar but I don't think I do... I'd actually have to check. Smiley Very Happy I have some close by but others are stored away... like it's not just room for makeup I don't have... I'm running out room for everything Smiley Very Happy. I need to declutter big time!!! It's stressing me out! lol

@veronika23 @mermadelove

I need to declutter so bad too, I donโ€™t even know where to begin lol! Smiley Very Happy

@angel7594  it's so hard right??? Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Yep it really is V! I just shut the door to the spare bedroom and walk away! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23

1 Reply