Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@unfungirl,

This a package full of good cheer!  I hope that your dog is better soon! 

Good luck with your exams!

Thanks so much @tsavorite!!

Awwww what a sweet gift @unfungirl. I hope your doggie is feeling better! 

thanks @PrettyPaint!! my vet is amazing so i'm sure she will be fine <3

I am so glad you love everything @unfungirl, and that the timing of it brought you some much deserved cheer! 😘❀️❀️

@angel7594 It means more than I can say β€οΈπŸ’•

Finally got a chance to check out the new thread location, sorry I'm late to the party lol πŸ’• Lookin' great all around, so much love!

Got some major unicorn mail this week! Thank you so much @ZombieMetroAnt for the wonderful pick me up! Or should I say two... She sent two boxes and they arrived on separate days. Super cute mermaid cutouts, unicorn box, mermicorno pins and one from Nightmare Before Christmas that's all the way from Disney! Girl Guide thin mint cookies. I didn't know but they are different than the Canadian ones. And of course the mermaid teaspoon. Now I know why you told me not to order those spoons!!! You sneak! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much!!! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

0020318u1.png0020318u2.png0020318u3.png0020318u4.png

that palette 😍

that palette 😍

OMG!   This is some serious unicorn goodness, @veronika23!  And I love that mermaid spoon so much!  Plus the Tokidoki palette is amazing!   @ZombieMetroAnt is seriously the sweetest!   <3 <3 <3 

@veronika23,

What a great package to receive!  Thoughtful to the core, because it is all so you!  

@ZombieMetroAnt really knows her stuff!   Smiley Happy

What a fantastic gift @veronika23. So much fun! I just purchased those hair ties...they’re adorable.

BWAHHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!! I LOVE the "Everything Sucks" rainbow patch! So perfect for @veronika23!! Excellent work @ZombieMetroAnt !!!

@veronika23 So many pretties!! Thin mints are the best GSC by far, and I love all fun unicorn goodies. @ZombieMetroAnt is the best! ❀️

That palette Smiley Surprised ! The mermaids Heart the unicorns Heart Such great unicorn mail @ZombieMetroAnt Heart Enjoy all your new pretties @veronika23 Heart !!

@veronika23@ZombieMetroAntAwww, this is so cute and sweet!!!!!!

That is a pretty teaspoon.

Aren't those patches the bee's knee's @veronika23?  HA HA HA!!  They make me laugh so much (esp. the rainbow that says "everything *ucks" ~ it's such an oxymoron) Smiley LOL  Ok, I have some explaining to do....if I see something when I'm out & about, I'll usually get it and set it aside.  That's what happened with this unicorn mail - I think it took me almost 3 months to gather all this Smiley Wink  I'm surprised how much "unicorn" stuff Michael's has....also, you can blame @angel7594 for those unicorn hair ties (she's the one that posted these on the Mermaid thread LOL!)  

I'm so glad this brightened your day, V!  Heart Heart Heart 

Yes I love the everything sucks @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  So me Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy  3 months! Wow! No worries I gather some stuff too! Smiley Very Happy  I know! Michael's does have a lot of unicorn and some mermaid stuff too!  I don't remember that post but glad I finally get to try that style of ties!!! Thanks so much Z! 😘😘😘

So many cute things, I love that palette! <3

@veronika23 How are the Canadian version of the GS Thin Mint cookies different from the US version of them? BTW I am addicted to the limited edition version of the Yoplait Whips Thin Mints. I am not sure if they are available for purchase in Canada but I purchase the entire supply every time I shop at the supermarket.

1 Reply