Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I am so glad you love everything @unfungirl, and that the timing of it brought you some much deserved cheer! ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธโค๏ธ

@angel7594 It means more than I can say โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Finally got a chance to check out the new thread location, sorry I'm late to the party lol ๐Ÿ’• Lookin' great all around, so much love!

Got some major unicorn mail this week! Thank you so much @ZombieMetroAnt for the wonderful pick me up! Or should I say two... She sent two boxes and they arrived on separate days. Super cute mermaid cutouts, unicorn box, mermicorno pins and one from Nightmare Before Christmas that's all the way from Disney! Girl Guide thin mint cookies. I didn't know but they are different than the Canadian ones. And of course the mermaid teaspoon. Now I know why you told me not to order those spoons!!! You sneak! ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

0020318u1.png0020318u2.png0020318u3.png0020318u4.png

that palette ๐Ÿ˜

that palette ๐Ÿ˜

OMG!   This is some serious unicorn goodness, @veronika23!  And I love that mermaid spoon so much!  Plus the Tokidoki palette is amazing!   @ZombieMetroAnt is seriously the sweetest!   โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@veronika23,

What a great package to receive!  Thoughtful to the core, because it is all so you!  

@ZombieMetroAnt really knows her stuff!   ๐Ÿ™‚

What a fantastic gift @veronika23. So much fun! I just purchased those hair ties...theyโ€™re adorable.

BWAHHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!! I LOVE the "Everything Sucks" rainbow patch! So perfect for @veronika23!! Excellent work @ZombieMetroAnt !!!

@veronika23 So many pretties!! Thin mints are the best GSC by far, and I love all fun unicorn goodies. @ZombieMetroAnt is the best! โค๏ธ

That palette ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ! The mermaids Heart the unicorns Heart Such great unicorn mail @ZombieMetroAnt Heart Enjoy all your new pretties @veronika23 Heart !!

@veronika23@ZombieMetroAntAwww, this is so cute and sweet!!!!!!

That is a pretty teaspoon.

Aren't those patches the bee's knee's @veronika23?  HA HA HA!!  They make me laugh so much (esp. the rainbow that says "everything *ucks" ~ it's such an oxymoron) Smiley LOL  Ok, I have some explaining to do....if I see something when I'm out & about, I'll usually get it and set it aside.  That's what happened with this unicorn mail - I think it took me almost 3 months to gather all this Smiley Wink  I'm surprised how much "unicorn" stuff Michael's has....also, you can blame @angel7594 for those unicorn hair ties (she's the one that posted these on the Mermaid thread LOL!)  

I'm so glad this brightened your day, V!  Heart Heart Heart 

Yes I love the everything sucks @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  So me ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„  3 months! Wow! No worries I gather some stuff too! ๐Ÿ˜„  I know! Michael's does have a lot of unicorn and some mermaid stuff too!  I don't remember that post but glad I finally get to try that style of ties!!! Thanks so much Z! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

So many cute things, I love that palette! โค๏ธ

@veronika23 How are the Canadian version of the GS Thin Mint cookies different from the US version of them? BTW I am addicted to the limited edition version of the Yoplait Whips Thin Mints. I am not sure if they are available for purchase in Canada but I purchase the entire supply every time I shop at the supermarket.

@Loretta55  we have some cream like filling in ours. Although this wasn't what the box looked liked this past fall, it's what the cookie looks like. Never heard of the Yoplait whips thin mints... I think it might be a US thing.  I think you guys have cereals too right... and possibly other stuff?  To my knowledge we have the normal girl guide cookies (yuck ๐Ÿคฎ / 2nd pic) and the thin mints that only come out in the fall.

Related image

Image result for girl guide cookies thin mints canada

@veronika23 That would be an easy pass. I am it for of cream filled cookies with te exception of the GS Tagalongs (peanut butter filled) cookies and Oreos. I kept missing the cereal but at least the yogurt offers portion control. I gained some weight towards the end of 2017 and I have been successful so far in my weight loss efforts. Just wish it would come off quicker. I feel my metabolism really slowed down. 

@Loretta55  I like them. Especially frozen ๐Ÿ˜„ I've never tried the other ones from GS though. Good for you! Maybe you need to do something to try and boost it? Regardless I'm sure it will come off soon enough ๐Ÿ™‚

Unfortunately after menopause, my metabolism slowed down greatly @veronika23. Maybe once the weather gets warmer I will try to walk my dog because my start at work is now 1.5 hours later.

1 Reply
testing