Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I was surprised to find a sweet surprise waiting at my doorstep this afternoon! @Ispend2much6 sent me some Galentineโ€™s candy love!123C0D17-4198-4C06-B5A1-F1FB27224AD6.jpeg

Yummy! Sugarfina chocolate marshmallow eggs, Fuji apple caramels, pale ale gummies, and peach Bellini hearts (my recently discovered favourite). And a Seeโ€™s Candy chocolate lollipop in the most adorable heart tin. 

Thank you you so much @Ispend2much6! Iโ€™ve been so spoiled this week, and itโ€™s been amazingly uplifting, because my husband is out of town on business again for the second time in one week. Itโ€™s almost like he sent a request out, lol!baf724c5265e75b1353f1df20a3776c98c4e804c_hq

Edit: The card is scratch and sniff! How awesome is that???

Ahh this is the best! Sugarfina is such a guilty pleasure. Enjoy all of your treats @Beadshopgirl@Ispend2much6 made the best choices ๐Ÿ˜„

@Mcakes  Thanks!

Yay for Sugarfina!!!!   What a cute Valentine, @Beadshopgirl

And I am so happy that @Ispend2much6 found you some See's Candy - I'm still salty that the store in my city closed down. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Enjoy, my dear! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76  Us too!  We used to be able to go to a local grocery store and get some during the holidays when they had a temporary kiosk, but not anymore.  I have to order it (thankfully they have implemented reduced and free shipping during the holidays.)  What are your favorites?  The Easter candy is already available!

@Ispend2much6 I hate to admit it, but I have never actually tried See's!   I always used to pass the store at the mall and say I'd stop in sometime, but never got around to it.  Then, @Beadshopgirl mentioned it a few weeks ago and gave me some great recommendations, so I headed straight for the store a few weeks ago and it was not there!  We did find a brand new Lolli & Pops, though, so we still got our candy fix! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 @Ispend2much6  Y'all are making me crave some chocolate!!! 

Ok I'm lying. I ALWAYS want chocolates!!!!  LOL!!

HAve you ever tried LA Burdick's ? 

My favorite chocolate in. the. WORLD!!!!!Image result for eating chocolates gif

@mermadelove  LA Burick's?  Now that's some high falutin' stuff!  I haven't tried it though.  Maybe someday!

@Ispend2much6. Itโ€™s TOTALLY WORTH a once a year splurge! The Harvard Square is my fave!!!!!

@mermadelove  Hmmm...going to have to mosey on over there.

@Ispend2much6 you wonโ€™t be sorry!!

@Tamara76  See's Easter candy is cheap, and very good.  They use Guittard chocolate, and their fillings are very good.  The Scotchmallow is one of their more unique offering.

I'm glad you aren't chocolate-less!

Thanks, @Ispend2much6!  I'll have to check them out online! โค๏ธ

A scratch and sniff card?! That is awesome! Enjoy your treats, @Beadshopgirl! They look delicious! 

Ooops I forgot to mention @Ispend2much6 ๐Ÿ’ž that was such a nice surprise ๐Ÿ‘€ you sent @Beadshopgirl ๐Ÿฆ„

@PaletteAddict99   Thanks!  I mean, I knew no one would turn down candy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Scratch & sniff?!  That is so cool!!!  Aw @Beadshopgirl, I'm so glad you have been spoiled by our sweet galentine @Ispend2much6 - she knows just how to brighten someone's day!  Enjoy your wonderful treats & try to eat them all before hubby arrives because no one likes to share Smiley Indifferent (LOL!)

@ZombieMetroAnt  True about sharing sweets. ๐Ÿ™‚

and not just at home @Ispend2much6 but I tend to practice that in the office as well (sshhhhhh) Smiley LOL 

Image result for sneaky ways to hide snacks

Looks delicious @Beadshopgirl. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG how sweet! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹ Enjoy your treats @Beadshopgirl!

9 Replies
testing