Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Aaliaa!!!!!!! My Heart! โค๐Ÿ–คโคโคโค๐Ÿ–คโค๐Ÿ–ค I've had a pretty ca-ca day and you lifted my spirits with your thoughtfulness sweet lady! I'm clearly still in my car in awe of your kindness ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Thank You!!!!!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This is very sweet, @GG84 and @Aaliaa!  Those champagne bears are soooo yummy!

Unicorn mail is always a good mood lifter! The champagne gummies are so good and the Stila looks beautiful. So thoughtful of you @Aaliaa Heart Enjoy all your new goodies @GG84!

What a thoughtful gift! @GG84

@GG84 this is such a sweet gift from @Aaliaa I love seeing all of the generosity that happens on BIC!! Keep spreading the LOVE!!!โœจ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆโœจ

Champagne gummy bears sound amazing! I hope you enjoy your package of goodies, @GG84!

Yay for unicorn mail!!! How sweet is this! Thanks for posting @GG84! Enjoy your new goodies!

It was my pleasure @GG84! Hope you like everything. I recently discovered the Clinique Cleanser and think you will like it too!

@Aaliaa I'm going to a fashion show tmrw, you best believe I'm gonna rock allllllllllll my glitters โค๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks Again! 

@GG84,

Hooray for Unicorn Mail from the lovely @Aaliaa!

She is a sweetie to send you such cheer!

Mmmmm!  Champagne gummi bears!  

(Sorry that you had a bad day.)

Prepare to me amazed!  Mesmerized!  Fascinated & Spellbound!  ~ that's what this box was screaming when I received it - I mean just look at it?  Ain't it gorgeous Heart 

20180208_162920.jpg20180208_162934.jpg

and look at what I see upon opening!!  

EEKKKKK!!!EEKKKKK!!!

So many glorious things!  sswwoooonnnn

Spoiler
1.PNGAnd the TokiDoki bag was FILLED to the rim <3And the TokiDoki bag was FILLED to the rim โค๏ธ3.PNGAnd the bag itself is gorgeous!  The image is sewed on, not screenprinted (YAY!!!)And the bag itself is gorgeous! The image is sewed on, not screenprinted (YAY!!!)

Heart The Cake Bath Bomb fit right in with the rest of our collection (how did they know it is our favorite brand?!) and we already put it to good use!!  Heart 
20180208_181019.jpg000.PNG

Two wrapped gifts for me and one for Lil Z!Two wrapped gifts for me and one for Lil Z!What could it be??!!What could it be??!!TADA!!!  A super glorious nail polish (perfect timing, because did you see her manicure?  LOL!!)TADA!!! A super glorious nail polish (perfect timing, because did you see her manicure? LOL!!)And my gifts?  Well, get a load of these totally rad socks!!!  YAS!!!  Their sassy, classy and a lil bad assy!  HA!And my gifts? Well, get a load of these totally rad socks!!! YAS!!! Their sassy, classy and a lil bad assy! HA!And a trinket dish AND the unicorn batch bomb I wanted from Bath & Body Works!!!  SO EXCITED!!  <3And a trinket dish AND the unicorn batch bomb I wanted from Bath & Body Works!!! SO EXCITED!! โค๏ธ

Saving the best for last, I opened my card and look!  It's a Llama with got googly eyes BAHAHAHAHA!!!  Absolute perfection...
20180208_165630.jpg

How freaking awesome is this Unicorn Mail?  I was dancing a jiggy with each unveiling...

Image result for dancing the jiggy gif

WOW!!!  Really, I am shouldn't be surprised by her generosity but I still can't wrap my little brain and how adorable, amazing and outstanding my dear friend @Tamara76 is!  Heart  I haven't been able to find my beloved Leia Tsum Tsum lip balm and she casually asked if I wanted the extra one she had and I get this box of awesomess!  Really, I'm at a loss for words.  Tamara, I treasure your friendship so much.  You have no idea how much I appreciate you.  I need to commission a tiara from Buckingham Palace because you are the Queen of Kindness Heart Heart Heart  Thank you! Thank you!

How adorable! There's so much goodness in that box!

This is so cute! That Hello Kitty candy game machine will look perfect next to your Pac Man ones @ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿ˜‰ Such a sweet gift @Tamara76 Heart The Donutella is making me hungry haha ๐Ÿ˜„

@ZombieMetroAnt,

A super Unicorn Mail box filled with glorious Zombie stuff for you!

@Tamara76 has your number, all right! 

Cute and fun treats!  Enjoy every one!  

Lovely love and friendship sent in a package!

@ZombieMetroAnt  @Tamara76  What a perfect box for Zombie!  You gals are too much fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww - You are way too cute, @ZombieMetroAnt!  If you got me that tiara, I'd turn around and give it right back to you! xoxoxoxoxo

You are super welcome for the gifts!  I love the llama card and actually received the same one from my Galentine, but I forgot I gave yours the extra googly eye flair - lol!!!!

As for the box decorations, well, they were totally inspired by the last box you sent me!!!! โค๏ธ

I love the pic of the little toes peeking out from the bath - so cute!   And your Tokidoki Mystery Barbie is soooo cute!  I'm also so happy Glitter Z loved her nail polish - I swear she is an honorary BT Girl, too! โค๏ธ

I truly cherish your friendship and hope you enjoy your treats!!!! โค๏ธ

Image result for friendship love

What an amazing package from @Tamara76! That bag really is adorable. I hope you enjoy everything @ZombieMetroAnt!!

Ohhhh amazing!!!! That card is awesome :D. Sooo nice that T gave you her lip balm.  Enjoy @ZombieMetroAnt

Totally awesomeโฃ๏ธ @ZombieMetroAnt so much FUN to get a GIANT surprise from the lovely and talented @Tamara76 so beautifully decorated and such amazing goodies๐Ÿ‘€

@ZombieMetroAnt gorgeous box of love from @Tamara76 !

I know, right? @mermadelove  and I can still feel all the love and magic of this box as I was typing the post Heart 

testing