Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yey @Beadshopgirl how FUN to get ๐Ÿฆ„ mail!

i love scratch and sniff cards LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ ENJOY ๐Ÿ™‚

Sweets to the Sweet, @Beadshopgirl!

Nice Unicorn Mail!  Sorry that you are having a rough week! 

We all owe you thanks for your help with our HOF Avatars!

Thank you, again!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@Beadshopgirl  You're so welcome!  It was so kind of you to make everyone's HOF avatars that I wanted to give you a little something back.  I've kept my eye on See's lollipop flavors since I saw your wishlist for the Halloween exchange, but they haven't brought that flavor back!

I remember my husband traveling for work when my kids were little.  It was especially nerve-wracking when he went to Hawaii (we were always sick a lot, so that was stressful.)  I had never used the riding lawn mower before, but it seemed kind of fun.  I felt so independent, until I tried mowing the incline of a ditch and promptly got stuck on the mower when it ran out of gas!  I was so afraid to move, because it felt like it would tip over if I made one wrong move, so I just sat there for a long while, thinking and making minute movements. I honestly don't remember how I got off of that thing.

Oh my goodness @Ispend2much6, that would have freaked me out! The kids are at each otherโ€™s throats tonight for some reason, and Iโ€™ve sent them both to bed early for their bad behaviour. Weโ€™re talking throwing scissors at the wall, and punching sister (who has braces) in the mouth. Ugh. But hey, I can drown my sorrows in candy! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿซ

@Beadshopgirl  Hang in there momma!  And definitely imbibe in some candy. ๐Ÿ™‚

@jozkid   I'm so sorry I didn't open your package earlier!  I thought the Amazon package was my magnesium, so I left it, carelessly, on the floor with some other stuff.

I would not have left it on the floor had I known the package contained this CUTE and sophisticated llama dishtowel!  It's the nicest one I've seen yet!  Thank you for thinking of me.  You really didn't have to; but I'm glad you did . ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_2199.JPG

Awwww - That is an adorable dish towel!   Enjoy, @Ispend2much6!   @jozkid is a doll! โค๏ธ

aww its so cute

@Anastasiya13  Thanks; I think so too! 

That is equally hilarious and adorable!  I love the preface Smiley LOL this is so thoughtful @jozkid Heart  I love how stealth & sneaky you are - you had poor @Ispend2much6 thinking it's magnesium Smiley LOL 

@ZombieMetroAnt  Well, I'm glad it wasn't a purchase I made, as my husband was eyeing the package, waiting for me to explain my latest purchase...just being real here.

@Ispend2much6 LOL! *husband eyes package* Me: "Oh that's just unicorn mail!" Husband: "I don't even want to know...." 

I totally need that doormat, too, @mermadelove!!!!  Can you imagine a bunch of boxes stacked up under the mat - lol!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@Tamara76 I totally saw a gif where the UPS person out the package under that mat! Smart aleck! 

Oh, @mermadelove  I need that door mat!!!  I'm actually wondering if cleaning and organizing the entire house will be worth it because where will I temporarily place my packages until the proper "presentation time?"  lol

YOu need a 'junk room'! Like a drunk drawer-- only bigger!!! LOLOL!!! @Ispend2much6

Those are the cutest towels ever! @Ispend2much6

@PrettyPaint  @Jozkid did a great job picking it out!  We have some super shoppers in this group.

@Ispend2much6 Hahaha! Well, Iโ€™m glad you like it, but there is more on the way. This is the problem when you send stuff from different vendors. Letโ€™s just say there may be a llama theme heading your way. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@jozkid  Looking forward to it!  My son is going to laugh.  He is already acquainted with the BIC Llama Theme.

What cute towels, @Ispend2much6! Note: You know you are solidly into adulthood when you get excited over adorable new dishtowels. Smiley LOL

6 Replies
testing